[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm gonna be sent to a psych ward known for abusing its

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1490421091506.png (82KB, 247x249px) Image search: [Google]
1490421091506.png
82KB, 247x249px
I'm gonna be sent to a psych ward known for abusing its patients and making them do jobs. I'm from a third world shithole [spoiler]Armenia[/spoiler]. So, if anything happens, what can I possibly do?
>>
>>18173752
Nothing, bruv/sis. As psychward patient you basically have the credibility and rights of a dog even in first world countries.

All you can do is hope that you won't be around the shitty people or can befriend them or at least make them see you as human enough not to get abused. And keeping in mind that it's not an infinite stay to keep the spirits up.

What the fuck have you done to get sent in and why are there no alternatives to that?
>>
>>18173760
There's a mandatory army draft in my country and today at the check they decided to send me there. I'm diagnosed with f92.8, so yeah, but actually have schizophrenia syndromes. Gonna keep quite about that stuff, because fuck that place. I feel like it gonna make me even crazier.
>>
>>18173752
just beat up the nurses
since you're legally insane they can't do shit do you
>>
>>18173818
>https://psychcentral.com/news/2008/05/05/texas-mental-hospitals-a-haven-for-abuse/2224.html
This is in the land of the free that still pretends to care about rule of law and all.
>>
If you have any self preservation instinct, this it the time to leave the country for good. Your only viable options would be Georgia or maybe Turkey. Since Turkey and Armenia are not the best of pals this may be a good place to hide. Leave and do so NOW.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.