[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rapid dehydration Wtf is this??? Every day when I wake up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 0

Rapid dehydration

Wtf is this???

Every day when I wake up I'm incredibly dehydrated and I chug almost half a gallon of water. In the middle of the night I wake up dehydrated and I have to chug water. When i lay down without water for about 30 minutes I get dehydrated and my mouth starts smelling like cat shit

It gets worse I also get the opposite. I also get the urge to piss so strong it's unbearable and i only have a couple seconds to run to the toilet as fast as I can and let out a literal furious stream of piss.

My dehydration is literally so bad I can't handle it. Every time I do something I need about a gallon of water to chug after and I mean literally a gallon or I feel like death.

I literally need a giant water bottle everywhere I go just to sip or I get dehydrated and I fucking have to piss like a fire hydrant all the time and if I don't wake up randomly to chug gallons of water I feel like shit all day.

I literally can't even get a nights sleep without being completely dehydrated. I'm actually dehydrated before the time before I fall asleep and I have to wake up and chug water and go back to sleep feeling sick. Also chugging water until I feel sick is the only way to feel hydrated.
>>
sports drinks, electrolyte powder, more salt in your diet
>>
>>18173474
You might be diabetic, or at risk for it. There are other medical conditions that can cause this as well.

Seriously, go to the fucking doctor, dude. And in future, go to them first, not /adv/.

Also, this is a blue board, so remove that picture, please.
>>
>>18173478
Doesn't work man. I literally have to chug a straight gallon of water every day when I wake up it can't be anything but water.
>>
>>18173479
How do I know if I'm diabetic? I've had symptoms for it my whole life but never been diagnosed with it but I was fat as a kid and then lost weight and now I'm getting fat as fuck again so I definitely think I have diabetes but I think it's impossible since I never got diagnosed it and I'm a healthy weight now..or I was but I have every single symptom

And sorry I didn't realize there was cocks in the picture when I posted it
>>
>>18173480
you're not retaining water because you're drinking water exclusively

you don't have to stop drinking water, you don't even need to drink less water, but you need to get the shit that keeps the water in your system inside of you
>>
>>18173487
I'm a fat fuck and eat tons of pizza and quesadillas. How much more water retention can I get?
>>
>>18173488
apparently if you're drinking and pissing like a horse, you could stand to make an adjustment

seriously, look at your question
then look at what electrolyte powder does for you
and then ask if that's something you should maybe try out
>>
>>18173484
>How do I know if I'm diabetic?
You don't. Do not self-diagnose. Do not listen to anybody on here (or any other website) who claims they can diagnose you over the internet -- they can't (and any responsible person with actual medical training will freely admit that upfront). At most they can offer tentative possibilities. Do not look up your symptoms on WebMD and try to make educated guesses about what you have or don't have. This isn't your job. Don't try to make it into your job.

Make an appointment with your doctor (like, get off the computer, pick up the phone and schedule one now). At the appointment, tell them EVERYTHING you told us, leaving nothing out, and then do what they say.
>>
And seriously, DO NOT LISTEN to anybody who gives you different advice, including the guy who keeps talking about electrolyte powder. Normally I'm not that arrogant but advice like that just isn't appropriate here.

This MIGHT be a problem with your diet -- I'm not saying this NECESSARILY is a medical issue, serious or otherwise -- but it could very well be, and that is why you need to get checked out by somebody qualified. If they test you for various shit and tell you, "Yeah, we don't know what it is, you're not diabetic or pre-diabetic or anything else we can think of," then feel free to muck around with your diet and with electrolyte powder to your heart's content, but that is simply not a priority right now.
>>
>>18173498
going to the doctor is a good idea even if you're a hypochondriac like yourself
but drinking bottled water exclusively is malnutrition* no matter what the fucking circumstance

with the amount claiming to be consumed, it's no wonder this is a problem, and the doctor will say so as well

*not actually nutrition, just a mineral deficiency from drinking filtered water
>>
>>18173532
It's not jus bottled water. I run out of those in a week I chug a water bottle full of water that comes from my private well.
>>
>>18173532
What in the actual fuck are you talking about? Excessive thirst/chronic dehydration is a medical issue, a VERY common symptom of many serious conditions e.g. diabetes/kidney trouble, and nowhere in the OP did he say that he was drinking ONLY bottled water. Suggesting that somebody showing one of the classic signs of a common disease (several common diseases) see a doctor is in no way, shape or form "hypochondria." It's just sensible.

Seriously, don't ever give advice about anything medical again.
>>
And to be clear, OP, you should not take my post as medical advice either. I'm not saying you for sure have any of the conditions I mentioned, or any medical condition at all -- just that it's a definite possibility, and your next step should be to narrow down the range of possibilities, starting with the scary ones, by seeing somebody qualified to do so.
>>
Also guys I should mention that every time I drink alcohol I drink about a gallon of water just going to bed and it makes me feel dehydrated I literally chug water the whole next day until I almost throw up
>>
>>18173602
>>18173532
>>18173498
>>18173493
>>18173488

fatass likely has precursor for early onset diabetes coupled with a rather high dietary intake of sodium

go to the doctor OP and get a blood screen done

and stop eating so shitty
>>
>>18173602
it's not medical advice, it's nutrition advice you fucking mong

could and should go to doctor
must change habits
not hard, tard
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.