[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>meet girl online >hit it off well >meet up in person

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

>meet girl online
>hit it off well
>meet up in person
>shes 4'11 wtf

shes got a good enough personality and looks great, but i cant get over the short thing
should i do it bros or should i drop her
>>
short girls are awesome, curse you a thousand times for shunning this gift.
>>
>>18173463
What's wrong with the short thing?
>>
>>18173463
I have bad exactly the same experience on my first date yesterday. Im 6,5 and i felt everyone was judging us. She is completely in love with me and i feel fucking terrible to have to say her this wont work out. I also like her but the length difference is not a problem i can ever realy overcome. But i have such a hard time to tell her, cus she keeps saying how much she liked me and how amazing yesterday was.. what do i do? I dont want to hurt her too bad.
>>
>>18173491
Hahaha short girls are so fucking pathetic, they'll constantly say shit like
>>18173465
and
>>18173481
meanwhile they're so desperate to wash away their womanlet genes with any tall man who comes around.

OP, unless she has model looks and a stellar rack, she's pump and dump material.
>>
>>18173463
>womenlets
When will the ever learn
>>
>>18173616

genuine manletposting in action
>>
>>18173618
6' actually, which i guess is manlet in some places. Short girls disgust me
>>
File: YouVirgin.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
YouVirgin.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
>>18173616
Cool.
>>
>>18173463
I'd say anything under 5'4 is never gonna make it tier for women imo.
Currently in a inverse situation. 5'11 and the woman I've gone in a few dates with is the same height as me. Kinda freaking me out, every other women I've ever been with has been shorter then me. Not sure how I feel about this.
>>
>>18173465
>t.womenlet
When will they ever learn?
>>
This thread is straight out of /r9k/ with the genders reversed. Wtf?
>>
>>18173463
If it really bothers you that much, then tell her you guys should just be friends. Everyone has their preferences and anyone can deny anyone based upon any reason they feel like, ex too fat, too tall, too short, blond, whatever
>>
>>18173627
If it's freaking you out, you're an insecure bitch.
>>
>>18173769
I'm quite sure many people here are trolling. Men tend to prefer short girls over taller ones. Though 4'11 is extreme and can be very unpractical. It's nice to throw a girl around in the bedroom like a rag doll, but at that height most sex-related things will only get more awkward (no 69, no sex while standing, no easy making out unless you're sitting or lying down...).
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.