[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Been in a series of monogamous relationships since 7 years ago,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1463457188074.jpg (37KB, 600x445px) Image search: [Google]
1463457188074.jpg
37KB, 600x445px
Been in a series of monogamous relationships since 7 years ago, longest one being 5.5 years. After that I went on a tinder spree and met my most recent SO. We've taken a break and I realized that I just don't know how to just exist by myself outside of a couple.

While I was single at least I was fucking lots of people, but while I'm on this break I don't even have that much. I'm just alone. Even though they suggested it, I'm not comfortable seeing other people while on this break. It feels like cheating and the thought of us 'being together' but fucking other people makes me nauseous. Dammit, adv I don't know what to do.

I need to become okay just by myself. How do I do that?
>>
>>18173204

by turning this break into a break up. breaks are bullshit, specifically breaks where you're allowed to fuck. what shes basically saying is 'hey, i want to go fuck other people, but you can still buy me dinner when im satiated'. its literal cuckery.

>i need to become okay just by myself.
>how do i do that?

be single. explore being on your own, and throw in a little male bonding when you get lonely. people don't realize just how great friendship and self love can be because they're too busy chasing high's with girls.
>>
>>18173212
I'm the she, he's the he.

So, uh, I'm not into chasing anyone. I just want to be with him, have fun, fuck, etc.. He's a great guy but he's in law school and on the review board, so he's busy. He had to make a choice and decided that he want to take a break until summer. I don't know if I will go absolutely insane with no sex or emotional/physical intimacy until then. This is because, I'm guessing, I'm not comfortable enough just being by myself.
>>
>>18173220

same advice but instead of bro time, sis time
>>
>>18173224
I was coming to his defense. He's not looking to consciously take advantage of me; he just had to make the best choice for his life dude. He's just a fucking great guy. I want to hold out for him even, but if I hold out for him that means no sex or physical intimacy on a regular basis. Can I do what I need to do while on this break or do I have to drop his wonderful ass?
>>
>>18173229

dunno, thats up to you really. just know that even if you wait for him, you wont really be be okay by just your self, you'll just be teaching yourself how to tide over until a guaranteed booty call basically.

there's a difference between quitting drinking but still having a beer, and quitting drinking until you can have beer again.
>>
>>18173234
I've been of chan for a bit, is this fresh copypasta? O how we've fallen.
>>
>>18173231
So do you think the idea is that I don't sleep with people at all? Man. That's a tough deal. I mean I can go get some dude any night of the week, so if I broke it off I could do that. Sex wouldn't be as good though. And there's the whole risk factor too.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.