[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tl;Dr girl that actually looks good is interested in me, we get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: cover.jpg (156KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
156KB, 700x700px
Tl;Dr girl that actually looks good is interested in me, we get along, but friend has me questioning whether it's all a prank or not. What to do.

I've been taking to this girl lately, and we've been getting along. Imo she's a bit out of my league but that just might be because i used to be skinny, socially retarded, etc. Now I'm in the football team and I'm decently built, parties and all that stuff.
Just turned 18 this late last year too so puberty has done a massive job lately.
To cut a long story short, this girl has been hitting on me/ being nice. I'm not used to that, especially from people as attractive as her.
My mate tells me that another one of our common friends has been talking to this girl and apparently she said that she was looking for someone to go on undateables with.

Me being insecure as i am i let this get to me and then he insisted that he was joking around after he saw i was physically distressed.

I guess you could say i have mild aspergers. This guy loves to mess with people and within that group of friends I'm usually (mostly voluntarily) the butt of jokes. Idm it, i do stupid shit on purpose at some points even.

So now i cant tell whether he's lying about it being a joke so I'd let it go on, or whether he was actually lying.. both possibilities are quite likely with him imo...

What do you guys think. What should i do? I don't plan on asking the girl out but she might as well have asked me out and i said no, I'm not looking for a relationship rn. I really don't want to keep talking to someone who might be faking the conversation.

It feels so fake now. We've been talking for 4 days full time i guess on Facebook, and i go out first time since we started talking, get a message saying " why do i miss you, what's wrong with me".
>>
>>18172937

So... do you want to try with her, or no?

You either find out it was a prank and you get over it, or you find out it was real and you bang a hot chick.

Either way there's not much to lose.
>>
>>18172937
I'm not too badly built. It's not like I'm completely pathetic. 6'2 , really soft wavy hair. Decent short haircut, somewhat modern.
>>
He sounds like a jealous fag tryna hold you down. Also neither of you are going to get on TV or whatever the fuck undateables is. Ask her out.
>>
>>18172942
I mean id gotten out of a terrible relationship lately so I'm still finding myself /deciding if i want a relationship right now
>>
>>18172948

Then it's all up to you, and there's not much we can tell you otherwise; the ball is in your court. It's up to you how you want to play.
>>
>>18172947
Nah it's not he's a jealous fag. He enjoys pranking people because it gives him a feeling of superiority or something. So if anyone even suggests i go on something like that im never hearing the end of it from my mates
>>
>>18172950
Yeah, so I'm guessing no point confronting her over something that could/is probably a joke. I'm drunk right now so bear with me if I'm being thick
>>
Then it sounds like youre just making excuses for not already fucking her. Dont blame others for your actions/inactions. Ask the girl herself or stay a pussy
>>
>>18172964
You know what, yes i am a pussy. But i rejected her when I believed everything was great. Well reject is a bit of an overstatement. But we both came to an agreement.

It's just im contemplating whether she's take or whether I'm being gullible and insecure, and what I should do about it
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.