[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I got a girls number today... now what should I text her?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: waut.jpg (167KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
waut.jpg
167KB, 960x960px
So I got a girls number today... now what should I text her?

after a LTR breakup, I forgot how to initiate convo here
>>
>>18172784
Don't even start conversation. That's how you get friendzoned.

Just confirm it's her then ask her out on a date.
>>
The greatest way to initiate conversation via text with girls is to just send them random cute pictures. For example, just send a picture of a cute puppy and say it reminded you of her. After that exchange, immediately try to setup a date.
>>
"Hey, femanon, its anon from (day I got your number). How you doin'?"

After she replies you can talk about literally anything you fucking want. Ask her on a date, or just convo and ask on a date later. DO whatever the fuck you want, and with confidence.
>>
>>18172784

That dude looks super weird.
>>
>>18172836
>>18172797

This. You forgot that you don't have texting convos with girls you haven't fucked. Even then, the phone should only be used for setting dates/meet up. If you're over 16 years old it's weird that you have enough free time that you're able to text for a long time like a child, and that you're investing so much importance in a girl that you don't know that well.

Think like a man, OP.
>>
File: 1480900185617.jpg (373KB, 1186x586px) Image search: [Google]
1480900185617.jpg
373KB, 1186x586px
>>18172876
you're right about that
>>
ditto
>>
>>18172890
He's a decent looking guy without the beard. Why do people fuck their looks up?
>>
>>18172797
Seconded. Unless she is initiating the texts with you I would try very hard to avoid texting her unless it is trying to reconfirm a date without acting like you are trying to reconfirm. I got friend-zoned with my first girl because I asked too many goddamn questions via text before I even mentioned anything about a date. Granted I ended up going on 4 dates with her that situation. It was a miracle. But we had a weird situation. Her landlord wouldn't allow guys over to her place because of their agreement and I live with my mother/grandma. So we had no real personal alone time which is why I believe she slowly faded on me.
>>
>>18172883
i feel so goddamn stupid after reading this, thinking women want to have big meaningful conversations so they can feel safe around you or some shit but this is so goddamn simple and effective i'm sorry for all my swearing but like i said i feel so fucking stupid
WHY DIDN'T IT JUST DO THIS ALL THE TIME instead of making a fucking ass out of myself
>>
so the only time conversation really counts is in person? what about online? I can't imagine you'd add someone to facebook and then be put off when they message you
>>
What about fb or wassap?
>>
>>18172784
that is literally the worst facial hair I've ever seen in my life
>>
>>18174731
This is the first time you've seen it?
>>
>>18173206
I agree, but he still has a girl so..i guess something's working
>>
>text
insecure cuck
call her you faggot
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.