[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My husband is emotionally abusive. I want to get out but I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2143.jpg (45KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2143.jpg
45KB, 400x400px
My husband is emotionally abusive. I want to get out but I don't have family nearby.

I know every couple fights but this is beyond that.
He has a bad drug habit and his mind is stuck in high school. He just identifies me with "female authority" (aka his mom) and treats me like an angry, angsty teenage son would treat his mom. It's too much. I feel so alone and trapped.
>>
>>18172782
call 911 the next time he does drugs. that should put him in jail and give you time to sell shit in the house to skip town.
>>
Mine is emotionally abusive too. He also likes to play psychological warfare with me. He has turned my family against me and my friends. When I'm out at the store he will have his friends mess with me too, like say things that pertain to us or stare at me. I have an infant also and the only way out would be to pack a bag, hitchhike, and leave the kids and everything behind. My life is good other than those things. Two weeks ago he choked me and hit me a few times while I was holding the kid. We were arguing at the time. We should have split up 8 years ago but he said that it would have been too messy. In the beginning of the relationship he was playing psychological warfare and I should have left then. The relationship is like Dr. Jekell and Mr. Hyde, when it's good it's but when it's bad it's bad. I didn't take the relationship serious and lied about things because I didn't think things would go as far as they went. And now he lives to make my life an absolute living hell. So, I feel you honey and good luck. Keep me posted. When things get bad for you just think of me, my situation is far worse. I don't need advice, I have accepted my situation and choose to stay til death do us part.
>>
>>18172782
If pic related you can come and move in with my girlfriend and I.
>>
I was in a relationship like that for 3 years. He has some demons hes not confronting and taking it out on you. Leave him if he doesnt show any want to become better for u. Hes not mentally or emotionally healthy enough to take care of u.
>>
>>18172782
Call the local or nearest Women's Shelter. It should be in the phone book (without an address). If not, call the cops and ask them.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.