[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OK this is bizarre, but here me out. I was walking down the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: dog-barking[1].jpg (304KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
dog-barking[1].jpg
304KB, 800x600px
OK this is bizarre, but here me out.

I was walking down the street and was suddenly surrounded by six dogs. they did not look wild, they looked like home dogs, with tags, well-kept fur and even leashes (wtf?). These dogs surround me and started barking REALLY fucking loud at me, but they did not seem angry, did not show teeth etc. The barking was REALLY FUCKING LOUD so I started running away and they chased after me, still barking REALLY LOUD.

Then I did something stupid -- I ran inside a female perfume shop to hide from the dogs, but the doors were made so that they would close really slow, even though I tried pulling on them from the inside, there was some mechanism preventing me from closing them quick. And what the fuck do you expect? The damn dogs ran inside the store after me. They started running and barking and broke a few bottles of perfume that were on display and one shat on the carpet.

The store clerks, two hot girls, were really angry at me, and where like "what the hell, are these your dogs?" And I started explaining myself, but then I just stated laughing really fucking hard because the whole situation was ridiculous and then I just ran out of the store. The dogs didn't chase me this time, gladly, so I just ran away down the street laughing.

Alright, the point is, now I'm sitting back at my apartment and I'm feeling somewhat guilty. I mean, those dogs were not a direct thread to me, they weren't biting or anything, so I could just have remained outside. It was my stupid decision to go inside that store and ruin the day for those girl, and then running away without paying for the damage or anything.

I dunno, should I be feeling guilty? What do you guys think? Maybe I should go back to that store tomorrow and apologize, at least, explain myself? Just feels like I had a moral obligation to handle that situation better, especially as a man. Does that make sense?
>>
File: oh_no.jpg (70KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
oh_no.jpg
70KB, 1000x1000px
Include me in the screenshot
>>
Anyone?
>>
>>18172281
Go back and tell them what happened. It's a good story.
>>
>>18172401
I think they'll be mad about me leaving abruptly and not helping them clean the dog shit off the carpet. Mad enough to not really give a fuck about the story.
>>
Wow. You really don't get dogs do you. They wanted to tell you something. You should have asked the dogs what was the matter. Not with words. That is just silly, best way to describe it is to call it telepathy, tho in reality it is just about being at peace and feeling empathy, so that the animal will trust you. They barked to get your attention. What did they want you to know? Where were they coming from? Where are they now? Damn man, you'll never be certified for first contact protocol if you can't even communicate with a dog.
>>
>>18172562
I'd communicate in math and geometry with aliens. Dogs don't understand math.
>>
>>18172571
Aliens will just think you are a nerd. They'd be way more impressed if you showed up to the meeting with an other life-form to introduce them. You can not teach them math, that only tells them what they know. You have tech, we have tech, we both can count. But I have this fun furry thing that makes crude sounds and bites everything, ever seen one of these? That is how you impress an alien.
>>
Go to that store, apologise, explain your laughter with panic, offer to repay any damage the dogs did, ask the girls how you can make up for the dog shit. If they scream at you and won't listen just leave, no point in enduring that.
>>
>>18172832
What beta advice

Just don't to back there again

Which kind of fucking pansy goes to pay for things they don't need to pay for?
>>
>>18172832
Why? He's not the dog owner. Shit happens.

Don't go back OP. No reason to. It'll poss them off to see you
>>
You didn't do anything wrong. You're not at fault, the owner was (whoever they are). Agreed with the folks who say there's no need to go back at all.

Offering to pay for damage caused by NOT YOUR FUCKING DOGS is crazy.
>>
>>18172281
Lesson 1: DON'T FUCKING RUN FROM DOGS

It's in a dogs genetic make-up to chase shit that runs.

Other than that, just move on with your life and enjoy the keks because that is a fucking hilarious story.
>>
>>18172585
o i am laffin
>>
File: FB_IMG_1490736821791.jpg (31KB, 520x810px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1490736821791.jpg
31KB, 520x810px
Dude. Okay, go back on the same day of the week, next week; bring flowers and a couple movie tickets and offer them a gift for having to clean up your mess. Maybe ask them out. You said they were hot.

Also,
>>
>>18172281
Dogs are simple creatures, first of all, don't run away from dogs, if you run, they will think that you are weak and scared, dogs become more aggressive in packs, because together, they feel secure, confident and powerful, next advice: the dogs are not yours, you are not the owner, they are not your dogs, you don't have to pay for anything, it was not your fault.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.