[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>friend invites me over for drinks >me, him and his gf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: pshelley.jpg (9KB, 286x280px) Image search: [Google]
pshelley.jpg
9KB, 286x280px
>friend invites me over for drinks
>me, him and his gf
>he passes out
>drinks continue to get guzzled
>gf throws herself at me
>I oblige
>with him still in the same room

She asked me to keep schtum because it was a one off mistake on her part. I want to tell the dude because I like to own my shit. But I'm thinking I shouldn't. For one, I don't want to destroy their relationship for the sake of my conscience. For another, he will beat me up because he's a bit of a fucking psychopath.

Wat do?

>pic unrelated
>>
stop interacting with both of them
>>
>>18172210
If she tells him before you do she can spin it however she wants.
>>
>>18172225

Unavoidable for the next fortnight. Afterwards, it won't be an issue. I wasn't that close to them.

>>18172226

However it's spun, we both look like shit. Don't think she'll spill though, she seemed quite ashamed and a week has passed without her saying shit.
>>
I thought you were scum OP until I read
>he's a bit of a fucking psychopath.
fuck psychopaths my man. They get everything they want anyway so he won't feel the loss
>>
>>18172243

I now feel better about my cowardice. Thank you.
>>
>>18172232

Nope, Women have no concise so she won't tell him. BUT If he finds out and confronts her, she'll say some shit like "anon took advantage of me" at which point the psychopath will proceed to turn you into sawdust.
>>
>>18172210

Honesty is the best policy, even if it hurts.
>>
>>18172210

Who gives a shit unless they are getting married and having kids. Your friend sounds like a fucking piece of shit anyway you should fuck his girlfriend one more time, film it for later fapping purposes and then cut both of them out of your life and buy a dog. Psychopaths are cunts.
>>
>>18172232
Use the word fortnight in front of the girl. Her pussy will dry up and she will feel so ashamed of having sex with you she won't tell anyone about it ever.
>>
>>18172210
>I don't want to destroy their relationship
You already have, he just doesn't know it
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.