[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This mid 20s fem, failed normie and I fall for each other. Everything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: f.jpg (9KB, 243x208px) Image search: [Google]
f.jpg
9KB, 243x208px
This mid 20s fem, failed normie and I fall for each other. Everything was budding properly balanced, communicatively and sexually.

Suddenly, comes news her ex, who left her half a year ago, and refused to ever talk to her again, dies tragically. She flips the fuck out, almost 2 weeks now. There's only so much you can say at the time, and I did alright at talking her down from hysterical shit. You can't enable or act as someone's emotional tampon.

Now she's gone into a shell cause she's obsessed with his (drug related) death, and doesn't want to talk to anyone. She just keeps apologizing to me whenever we speak and she won't talk, and goes to sulk out of embarrassment/shame.

I'd like hear anons' views on such a matter, or share similar experiences on coaxing types like this back to reality.
>>
Move on.
She was a good practice gf, but now you can do better.

Maybe in two or three years when she's with her next emotional tampon you can be that ex she's obsessing over while she's with someone else and fuck her again. But for now, yeah your best move is to GTFO.
>>
>>18172042
Give her space and check up on her. but honestly leave it and worry about yourself. seems like she has bad taste in men
>>
>>18172042

She's grieving. It's a process non sociopaths go through when they lose something.

Ask her if there's anything you can do for her, if she says no, give her space and time. Be patient.
>>
>>18172046
Yeah, I'm on the fence there. Cause it wasn't very long, but just perfect timing on everything. I am thankful for the practice, good point.

>>18172049
It hasn't gotten me anywhere, I don't think I have the patience, unless I get super detached from outcomes. Apparently, the guy developed the addiction after he moved away. He wasn't a druggie before, wouldn't even hit a joint.

>>18172050
Yeah, I didn't want to blog post in the OP, but she's rather immature about her mental health.

Do you sense melodrama? Like theres a difference between grieving and like injecting that constant dose of self pity into every moment cause you're refusing to want to see things in a balanced light. How do you point this out without suspicion?

Its like a cry for help for unresolved psychological issues.

But I would coach her on esteem and made progress. Still she is very well spoken and she would genuinely praise me for no other females have. That's what makes me pissed, as I've lost vapid ones to way stupider shit.

Obviously, the situation just derailed her from the straight and narrow her mental aptitude was at.
>>
>>18172042

Someone who she cared about enough to CHOOSE to be in a relationship with.

Someone who she chose to share some of her most intimate moments with

Someone who she spent countless hours thinking about, wishing the best for, and considered a MAJOR part of her life.

Has suddenly past away before his time, and has passed in a way she likely feels like she had some sort of influence over (either becuase he was using when they were together and she maybe thinks she could have stopped it, or she thinks she's part of the reason he started, or she thinks if they were still together he wouldnt' have, or some other kind of survivor's guilt or some shit).

Doesn't take a genius to figure out why this shit is hitting her so hard, and why it will take more time than a few days to get over this.
>>
>>18172075
She's grieving and trying to make his death about her at the same time. Those two aren't mutually exclusive.
>>
>>18172096
She adamantly claimed, that he never did drugs when they were together. And if you read the OP, he walked out on her, while she was gone randomly and without warning. They didn't speak since before that incident. In that time he became a needle using junkie and refused all contact. She's like a girl that doesn't even drink- I had to explain to her what he died from wasn't "Internet heroin" but Fent. There's no hate, or sentiment of disgust, do you find that wierd as well?

>Doesn't take a genius to figure out why this shit is hitting her so hard, and why it will take more time than a few days to get over this.

If you knew your ex to fuck you over like a coward and then he turn into a junkie only to die ....how would give in that much of a fuck after the fact. I've known about 15 people since HS to die of ODs and suicides, never encountered this kinda situation before.
>>
>>18172150
>If you knew your ex to fuck you over like a coward

CLEARLY you're in your right mind posting this shit and here's NO projecting/anger/bias going on here.

So dude ghosted, his life went to shit, and she's freaking out because as far as she knew things were ok, so this entire time she's been kind of worried wondering, "what the fuck?"

And now he's dead.

So now the questions:
Did i do something wrong?
Could I could have helped?
If were were still together would he still be alive?
Could I have stopped the drugs?
Did he have anyone at the end?
Was this because of me?

Can NEVER be answered.

>I've known about 15 people since HS to die of ODs and suicides, never encountered this kinda situation before.
And all of them were ex's of yours?

I had one of my best friends suicide in college. We grew up together since middle school, had classes together, spent afterschools and vacations days at one another's homes.

But one day he just decided he was done, drove out to a park at night, locked his car, and poisoned himself with toxic gas.

I was surprisingly ok for a few days, then one day I got a classroom, sat down, and just fucking broke. Like all of a sudden it felt like the world was collapsing around me, and I got up, told the teacher I had to peace out becuase I was about to fall apart, and then somehow drove back to my place (Which, even at the time, freaked me the fuck out because I had absolutely no memory of even getting in the car, let alone driving back)

And then I broke down, burried my head in a pillow, and started sobbing.

That's one of the only times I can EVER remember crying that hard (or at all really).

Similar questions to those above haunted me for weeks after.

And that was just a friend. Not a significant other.

Get your head out of your ass and apply some basic empathy.
>>
File: cheatingtextmessages09.jpg (100KB, 640x703px) Image search: [Google]
cheatingtextmessages09.jpg
100KB, 640x703px
>>18172339
Nah, disregard this.
>>
>giving a shit a ex died
Lol
Good fucking riddance
>>
>>18172339
Yeah I'll admit it. I'm angry, projecting and full of bias. I have a hard time being empathetic when shit like drugs are involved. Wondering why someone won't act like me? Maybe they are people who were too sheltered from hard truths about life. It brings much contempt out of me.

You misunderstood. I'm talking about friends, lovers and family of people I knew, moving on from their nightmares. Especially when drugs are involved. As for the suicides I know fucked families up very bad. Your story is sad.

I get upset and frustrated when people react they way people are "supposed to", or whatever social convention. I guess grew up in a more stoic environment/location then this person. Or I'm just old and more gnarled by now.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.