[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it somehow generally acceptable to not reply at all when your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: no-idea.jpg (63KB, 640x713px) Image search: [Google]
no-idea.jpg
63KB, 640x713px
is it somehow generally acceptable to not reply at all when your ex calls or writes a message?

I'm trying to talk to my ex and she doesn't pick up the phone and doesn't reply at all. For days now.

I'm like: If you never want to hear from me again, just say so.
Nothing. She might as well be dead. (no she is not)
>>
>>18172005
she doesn't wnt to talk to you.......
move on
>>
>>18172005
Yes it is acceptable, take the hint and move on.
>>
Idk Man. She may have you blocked. I don't get why people can't talk it out rather than just ignore
>>
>>18172005

It's acceptable not to answer to anyone you don't want to talk with. Especially your ex. You're her ex, and she doesn't owe you her time or attention anymore. Time to leave her alone and move the fuck on.
>>
>>18172011

what is so difficult about writing:

"I don't want to talk to you"
>>
>>18172018
>You're her ex, and she doesn't owe you her time or attention anymore

I bet she spends more time looking whether I called and reading what I wrote than it would take to simply write back

"I don't want to hear from you again"
>>
>>18172020

That would still be rewarding your persistence with attention and an acknowledgement. While it might be petty to ignore you, it's obviously working.
>>
>>18172030
>While it might be petty to ignore you, it's obviously working.

what do you mean by working? Working for what? What is the goal here?
>>
>>18172035

If someone's this determined to ignore their ex, it serves either the purpose of trying to move on (which she is obviously doing better than you, since she isn't here complaining about you), or she's purposefully tying to unsettle you by ignoring you, which is obviously working too for the above reason. Just get a grip and give up. If she wants to talk, she'll get in touch.
>>
>>18172035
To communicate that they're no longer devoting ANY time, attention, or consideration to you, and to comfortably leave you guessing/in the dark.

You're here clearly bothered and creating a thread because her total non-response denies you the peace of mind that is, at the very least, knowing for certain that they're done with you. The power of ghosting lies in the process of having to slowly come to the realization that they're seriously not going to respond to you and that they can casually cut you off without a word.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.