[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I cheated on my boyfriend. We've been together for 4 years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 10

I cheated on my boyfriend. We've been together for 4 years and I love him so much, I can't imagine my life without him. But I cheated on him with my best friend who is a man, and we've been having sex regularly for the past few months. I've been feeling awful, and when I feel awful and guilty I go to the other guy. My boyfriend isn't bad in bed, we have very irregular sex because of our schedules. The other guy however is a God in bed, and I'm addicted.

I don't know how to stop, what should I do? Please help me, I can't talk to anyone about this.
>>
bullet in the head is always an option for cheaters
>>
>>18171880
Shouldn't have cheated on your BF. Just tell him and offer to break up with him.
>>
File: 1459108163809.jpg (1MB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1459108163809.jpg
1MB, 1280x1920px
I'm looking for male opinions, because female advice has overwhelmingly been "don't tell him" or "break up with him", and I don't want to do either! Please be honest!
>>
>what do I do

You either break up with nd and never tell him why, or confess to him and let him dump you. You're a terrible girlfriend and you betrayed him. You gave up many better things for short term satisfaction, and it makes you a weak, selfish and vulgar person. The guilt will grow on you for the rest of your life after he leaves you, although like all cheaters you will find some way to justify it to yourself that you are still a good person or you had no choice or some other bullshit. The only honourable thing to do is face the music and proclaim to him and indirectly most of the people that you know that you are the very definition of a slut.
>>
this is good bait nice try faggot
>>
>>18171893
I'm male and that's my opinion: >>18171886

You don't have an option because you painted yourself in a corner. You want to tell him AND stay with him, and it doesn't depend on you, but on him. And unless he's a royal cuck, you'd better start packing your things.

Also, buy a mouthguard, just in case he wants to kick your ass (rightfully so)
>>
Is 'best friend' female code for '1st in line to fuck me next'?
>>
>>18171893
It's not about what you want, or what you think is best for him. It's about giving a shit about him enough to let him know the truth and make his own decision. Otherwise you are manipulating him and lying to him every single day. How do you honestly think you can have any kind of relationship now when there is no honesty between you? You have no long term future together. He will find out one way or another, even if you are together for years and get married and have kids you will feel the weight of the guilt get ever heavier until you break and he finds out, and the longer you wait the more severe his reaction will be. Tell him soon and make peace that he is already absent from your future. It's your fault and you fucked it up hardcore, remember that and learn for next time.
>>
>>18171907
NO! I've had many male best friends and I've never wanted to sleep with any of them.
>>
>>18171912
Well theyve ALL wanted to sleep with you

Hate to break it to you
>>
>>18171912
>any of them
Except this one. Which you did. While you were dating someone else who still believes you are loyal to.
>>
>>18171880
You sound like immature horny teen or like a bait.

>i cant imagine my life without him
Well have you tried to not cheat him? Or like stopped cheating him?

What kind of advice you seek? Adv is not your personal hug box.
>>
>>18171912
>>18171916
Anyways, ill give you some actual advice. Youre acting like an immature little girl, wanting to have your cake and eat it too. It doesnt work like that and it will eventually blow up in your face, bad. Dont listen to your little whore friends who are stuck in the same immature mindset as you. Either go after that dick you crave, and leave your current bf or try to deal with mediocre sex just do you can fulfill your desire for wuvvy duvvies and cute instagram pics. You could of course pursue the 3rd option, try to maintain your double love-life, but like I said, its gonna blow up in your fucking face big time and youll learn the hard way. I hope you choose a path that you can look back upon and be proud of.
>>
File: 1433810767902.jpg (134KB, 642x960px) Image search: [Google]
1433810767902.jpg
134KB, 642x960px
I won't break up with the boyfriend, I love him so much! You know how when you think about "home" you might think about your parents, well for me "home" is my boyfriend, I can't and won't leave him. What are ways that can help me feel less guilty and end things with the other guy? I know I'm an awful person for cheating and the boyfriend doesn't deserve this, he's really an amazing guy.
>>
>>18171931
>What are ways that can help me feel less guilty and end things with the other guy?

Impossible. You're already hooked to other dicks. You already know you can have it better outside your relationship. And will use everything, every little mistake he does towards you, as an excuse to go try other dicks.
>>
This is bait.
>>
>>18171937
I cant imagine person whose fetish is getting so little (you)s with so much effort. But i think it is bait too after this
>>18171931 post
>>
>>18171944
Seems like bait to me too, big time.

This person talks and thinks like what a guy thinks a girl talks and thinks like.
>>
>>18171880
cut your clit off. Sexual urges gone.
>>
>>18171937
>>18171944
Lol ok fuck you guys
>>
>>18171967
It's a little too obvious, dude.
>>
>>18171880
>I hope this isn't bait.
OP you fucked up, admit it. There's no excuse for what you did. If you were getting tired of your irregular sex schedule you should've talked with your boyfriend about it first. Not just hop on some dick and feel bad about it after.
>I love him so much
If you really love him you'd tell him and let him decide what to do
>>
>>18171880
>Slag detected
> U don't deserve him
>>
>>18171880
So your cheating on your boyfriend with your best friend who is a god in bed and your addicted to his sex. Why don't you break up with your boyfriend and start dating your best friend who is a god in bed and your addicted to his sex?
>>
Im going for it. Im taking this delicious bait. I cant control it.

Selfish cow is selfish. You dont love your boyfriend or else you wouldnt treat him like garbage. You love what he provides you. Youre an abusive manipulative cunt and i hope the poor guy finds out how much of a low life cunt you really are becausrehe clearly has no idea.

Go get cancer OP and please fuck off and die.

Inb4 triggered
dont feed the trolls
etc etc
>>
>>18171880
Tell your bf and hope he forgives you.

If I was him I would want you to tell me.
>>
>>18171931
Sounds like you don't deserve him, if you really love him then tell him and let him decide. If you really loved him you wouldn't have cheated on him in the first place though. I only hope I never have gf like you.
>>
>>18171880
Tell the TRUTH! So that way you can talk about it, and you won't feel guilty for cheating on him, but the worst fucking thing you can do is keep it to yourself.
>>
>>18171880

>>18171880

DON'T TELL HIM. What can come of it? I mean honestly, it will just cause stress, drama and it's so unnecessary! Like seriously, he will just feel miserable and lose confidence in himself. What you should really do is keep on cheating! It's an outlet, not to mention super hot and sexy. I mean sneaking around with someone better in bed than your boyfriend is fun. Don't listen to the losers here. They are just MRA's and bitter virgins who don't understand what it's like to be in your situation. I cheat on my wife with my coworker all the time too and I am not going to judge you for it :)

Email me? [email protected]

We can swap stories and talk about the best methods of how not to get caught. Really hope to hear from you! These losers here clearly don't know the thrill and excitement of cheating.
>>
>>18172633

how can you cheat on your wife? People are meant to be faithful to one another for life. What the fuck is your problem?
>>
>>18172636

>People are meant to be faithful to one another for life

SPOT THE VIRGIN HAHAHAHAHA fucking loser. Life is not a cinderella movie you fucking child.
>>
>>18172633
Nah I know much better thrills, like fucking a girl while my gf masturbates watching us. And I still think people like you and op are better off with a bullet in the head
>>
File: 1488505914550.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1488505914550.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>18171880

0/10

This was terrible bait and everyone who responded to it should feel terrible.
>>
>>18172633
Lol haha what's with you people, and always being afraid of being honest. You're nothing, but a coward.
>>
>>18172645

hehe you're such a loser!
>>
Polyamory
>>
>>18172650
At least I'm a fucking honest loser. People can actually trust me.
>>
File: 1482118903870.jpg (105KB, 1600x2345px) Image search: [Google]
1482118903870.jpg
105KB, 1600x2345px
>>18172639
trash bait
>>
>>18172652

I would like you to pause for a moment and contemplate the fact that you're currently on an anonymous message board arguing with a complete stranger over the internet about how trustworthy you are.
>>
>>18171880
>what should I do?!!?
>>18171931
>won't break up

What else can you do famalam--you jolly well know the answer to your problem but simply could not bring yourself to face it. That can't be helped.
>>
You break up with him.
You tell him you cheated on him and don't want to hurt him anymore.
You never mention that the other guy was better in bed.
You never date again, once you've cheated you can't trust yourself to promise anyone you won't cheat again. If a bigger dick is enough to make you jeopardise a four year long relationship then you are unfit for any monoamorous (uniamorous?) Relationship.

No, seriously, you fucked up. It's going to either consume you or both of you if you tell him and you stay together. At this point "I don't want to break up" is nothing but a baseless, childish demand, when in fact you are not in position to demand anything. Break up as gently and hassle-free as you can, you owe your current boyfriend that much. If he's dumb enough to want you even though you cheated you ignore him and break up anyway. You already got rid of most of your decency, you can salvage some if you play fair now.
>>
Haven't browsed /adv/ in years and I come back with people still falling for bait like this.
>>
sage goes in all fields
>>
>>18172639
For some people it is. They are a lot less indolent too.
>>
>>18171880
I hope you die in a fire
>>
>>18171931
Unmarriable
>>
Hahahahahahahhahaa "many male best friends" youre a fucking bitch and your man doesn't deserve your dirty ass pussy. he probably can already tell youre a cheater by smelling the air whenever your legs open up, but is so lonely he wont do anything about it. Wtf do u want, to tell him and beg him to stay? Youre obviously not made for the relationship. Stop dragging him along skank
>>
File: matt.jpg (172KB, 1296x729px) Image search: [Google]
matt.jpg
172KB, 1296x729px
>mfw all these fags took the b8
>>
File: 1486511361093.jpg (368KB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1486511361093.jpg
368KB, 3000x3000px
>>18171931
>>
>>18171880
>>18171893
Wow you're a selfish piece of shit, let him move on with his life so he can find someone that isn't a garbage human being
>>
>>18171944
Idk there's really people like this in the world and ive had the displeasure of meeting one
>>
You clearly didn't love your boyfriend all that much if you had the audacity to cheat on him continuously. Tell him and let him decide if he wants to put up with that kind of deceit and selfishness. Consider yourself lucky if he does.
>>
File: tmp_13458-1470692702635656424875.jpg (962KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_13458-1470692702635656424875.jpg
962KB, 2560x1440px
If you are truly willing to ditch this other guy, be honest with your bf about what happened. He may be willing to give you a second chance, but you have to cut ties with this other dude.

Alternatively, your bf might decide to end the relationship. Either way it's better than keeping this hidden. You will be okay in the long run, but only if you are honest now.

Everyone fucks up in one way or another. Learn from your mistakes and don't fucking do it again.
>>
>>18171893
You lack basic human empathy and can't see beyond your own wants, we penis bearers can't help you more than anyone else can unless you try to improve your shitty behavior and way of thinking.
>>
This is why women are all whores. They lack basic decency and will throw away a four year relationship for a good dicking. Even when they feel guilty for their shitty behaviour, they're actively searching for ways to feel better rather than how to be less shitty.

Fuck women.
>>
>>18171880
Wow you whore~
>>
Killing yourself is a good start.
>>
>>18173121
I second this motion
>>
>>18171931
You don't love him. if you did you would have thought about him before you did any of this shit

Cheating destroys a relationship you made the conscious decision to fuck another guy and now you have to wear it there is no going back

As I said you do not love him.
>>
>>18171880
Confess, and then when he leaves you, let him take the kids, and every last thing you own, because you deserve it. Whore.
>>
My theory is right! Girls are sluts! I'm going to be gay now. Kill Yourself,btw
>>
>>18171880
>>18171892

IF he forgives you, and he may (though if he does seemingly without qualm, you should break it off with him - it means there was a reason you cheated), be faithful and beyond reproach in the future. He is totally in the right to dump you where you stand as soon as you tell him, and somehow, if you don't tell, it WILL come up in the future. Either it eats your conscience or he finds out some other way. Regardless, it WILL come up again
>>
>>18171893
Holy shit this is funny. A little too obvious though, but I could be wrong. You did get many responses and a few "fuck you"s.

>>18171931
dead give away

You should be more subtle next time. It should feel like you're responding to the thread, not leading it. Also the emotions feel too feigned, you should be more blasè. Remember you're supposed to've been cheating for months right? It's not like it would feel like a big shocker to the cheater.

good luck next time :^)
>>
>>18172645
I have to agree with this guy. While yeah, I get the "thrill" of cheating, the same way I understand the "thrill" of compulsive stealing. But it is rooted in cowardice. And it is indicative of an unfulfilled life. If sex is your goal, you don't need to cheat on women. Most girls don't care if you sleep around. It doesn't bother them unless they're ugly. You can feel proud of real earned status by being successful with women, than to have cheated with am equal number of women. The only gain you could get from cheating, is a gain over an unfulfilled life.

Put it another way, could you feel more proud having bought a lamborghini by working hard and earning a lot of money, or stealing one? In both cases, you get the same flashy status, but one takes challenge and rigor, whereas the other takes fraud and resignation.

So when you brag about cheating, you're bragging about being comfortable with a lower life. I think you understand this, to some degree, because you project your insecurities by calling other people "losers".

Maybe other people won't think this deeply into it. But yeah just my two cents.
>>
>>18171880
Should ask if your BF is okay with him and your best friend double teaming you in bed. If he isn't okay with that then I suggest telling him the hard truth. Can be a coward and lie to him until he finds out somehow in the future and all hell breaks loose. Pray he never finds out. Ignorance is bliss after all.
>>
>>18171880
You're fucking worthless, bitch
0/10
>>
such an obvious bait get so many replies
how?
>>
>>18171880
I'm actually curious, what makes this other dude a god in bed compared to your boyfriend?
>>
>>18174140
He's probably got a big dick
>>
>>18171880
First off, fuck you, second, you should STOP and spice shit up with your guy. Me and my girl started off vanilla and got to the point of having god tier sex with the addition of some toys, roleplay, and sometimes some restraints...

But anyways, stop seeing the other guy or tell him he better be your new bf and tell your old one you're leaving because you're a cheater.. maybe he'll be able to move on after being destroyed by your selfish shit
>>
>>18171967
HAHA bait revealed
>>
>>18171880
I would just tell your boyfriend. And then let him decide what he wants to do. Just know that you do not deserve your boyfriend and you ARE a worthless cunt. Also cut your "best friend" out of the picture.
>>
>>18173569
Because people want to believe.
>>
>>18171880
The only reason I've ever told a bf I cheated is if I believed someone else would tell him first. Otherwise what they don't know cannot hurt me.
>>
>>18171880
Male response.

You fucked up in the worst way you can, it is the single worst thing you can do in a relationship. Don't try to fix this. All you can do is end it as painlessly as possible. Tell him immediately, bear the consequences.
Shame on you. You do not deserve a relationship with a man, with an equal, with love.
You have a long road ahead to fix your mind and soul, but it is possible and you will do it.

Do not rationalize your actions, they are inexcusable.
Goodluck anon
>>
>>18171880
Let him have anal sex with you. And make sure to swallow his cum. After that you can tell him and let him dump you. You should pay him something back for cheating on him at least.
>>
>>18174441
Who
>>18174522
Hmm
>>18174579
This would absolve you completely... Not that OP would I think
>>
OP you're a piece of shit. "I don't want to leave my boyfriend because I love him oh boo hoo I'm gonna miss him" well tough shit, you should've thought of that before you fucked another dude. Let me tell you what will happen from here on out

A) He finds out via some other medium, shuts you out of his life for as long as he lives, and you will never speak to him again, and he will loathe you

B) You tell him, he is devastated, and obviously leaves you, but its the right thing to do. Don't expect to ever be forgiven ever again, however.

C) You don't say shit, and you use ANY little thing he does wrong as an excuse to fuck another dude. Oh he got you the wrong latte from starbucks? Well fuck him he's such a dick and he doesn't even listen to me or understand omg I'm gonna go to this guy for emotional support and then fuck him. And this will go on for some time until A or B happens

C) He is a fucking bitch and stays with you
>>
>>18174653
fuck I posted C twice. I m retard
>>
>>18174522
truth
>>
Tell him, and let him do what he will. He'll probably break up, but that is his decision and he deserves to know.
>>
>>18171893
>I cheated on my girlfriend. We've been together for 4 years and I love her so much, I can't imagine my life without her. But I cheated on her with my best friend who is a lady, and we've been having sex regularly for the past few months. I've been feeling awful, and when I feel awful and guilty I go to the other lady. My girlfriend isn't bad in bed, we have very irregular sex because of our schedules. The other lady however is a God in bed, and I'm addicted.
>I don't know how to stop, what should I do? Please help me, I can't talk to anyone about this.

How would you respond if he typed this about you?
>>
>>18171880
Fuck you
>>
>>18171880
Also I forgot to respond appropriately, but y'all niggaz postin in a troll thread
>>
>We've been together for 4 years and I love him so much, I can't imagine my life without him.
> But I cheated on him with my best friend who is a man
Oookay... Maybe it was just a one-time thing?

>and we've been having sex regularly for the past few months
What the fuck you hoe

Some people are fucking trash.

>I love him so much
>I've been cheating regularly for the past few months
Does. Not. Compute.
>>
you're a bitch
>>
>>18171880
This sounds suspiciously familiar to many hentai pornos.

You know, it's ok to have a slower board. There doesn't always have to be something to talk about.
>>
You need to stop having sex with the other guy or atleast break it off with your boyfriend becauase it's not fair.

I think you should be a decent person and tell your boyfriend if you plan on staying with him but its up to him if he forgives you. And not just for his sake either - the guilt will eat you up
>>
First you gotta go Mage class, and when you get to the shopkeeper, Buy a mana potion. After that, take the potion to the goblin guarding the bridge. He'll give you a brick which you will then take to the old brick wall. Put the brick in the empty brick spot. When the magic brick door opens take the "real" brick sitting beyond the door. Sell that brick to the shopkeeper for a mana potion, rinse/repeat. And now you have infinite experience points; you're welcome.
>>
>>18171880
how fat are u from 1-10, obese or morbidly obese?
>>
>>18173334
let us know how many dicks you can fit in your asshole
>>
>>18171931
>I LOVE HIM SO MUCH
>that's why I sucked his friends cock

You're an overgrown child.
>>
>>18171880
>an i cheated on my boyfriend thread
Guaranteed 100 replies. When will they ever learn.
>>
Jesus Christ are you faggots still biting at this shitty bait?
>>
>>18171893
Tell him and he will decide what to do with it. You did something shitty now own up to it, you coward.
>>
>>18171880
Have some self control you fucking animal

Break up with your boyfriend. He doesn't deserve to be two-timed by some dumb skank who cant keep her legs together
>>
>>18171880
Break up with him... its the best for both of you, your relationship is ruined anyways..
>>
>>18171880
Have you considered killing yourself? You are the reason men have resorted to traps.
>>
>>18171880
Why do people on this board put 0 effort into their bait. It's just boring.
>>
>>18171931
You should tell him then so he can break up with you.
>>
>>18176494
>Giving up on women to fuck feminine men

Faggot
>>
So you want to deal with the guilt that is going to increasingly grow over time, still have "scenes" with Johnny and discontinue talking to the other guy who is "a God in bed."

You're fucked. Hit the bottle or take some pills and you'll mask the guilt and be able to lie - youll get the health problems you deserve later in life.

No guy likes to give up steady pussy, he'll probably out you. Or one of your impetuous superficial friends will out you when you have a petty disagreement.

But hey, your boyfriend is probably cheating on you too, you can tell yourself that if it makes you feel better. But yeah, if you tell him, its over.
>>
>>18171880
Do women really think like this?
Thread posts: 105
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.