[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A few months a go I meet this girl, she's absolutely amazing,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1490343247976.png (325KB, 790x843px) Image search: [Google]
1490343247976.png
325KB, 790x843px
A few months a go I meet this girl, she's absolutely amazing, smart, beautiful, funny. I fall for her fast. Couple of weeks ago I ask her out on a date. She says no. I'm utterly crushed, I can't get her out of my mind. I want to just keep talking and messaging her but the memory of her rejecting me keeps entering my mind. She still wants to be friends. I don't know what to do. I want to move on and be friends but being in the same room is intoxicating. What do I do?
>>
>>18171693
Don't be friends and just move on to the next girl. Getting hung up on her is the worst thing you can do.
>>
I've thought about that but we have quite a few mutual friends so we always end up being around each other
>>
>>18171727
You don't have to completely avoid her, just when you are hanging out in a group focus your attention on your other friends. Treat her like an acquaintance.

That and find another girl to focus your energy on.
>>
>>18171693
>learn more about myself from a 4chan image than any bar, club, or outside event
>right down to the fuckin t
god end my life right now
>>
File: 1486828497053.jpg (98KB, 598x849px) Image search: [Google]
1486828497053.jpg
98KB, 598x849px
>>18171693
heres my killer advice and you better listen faggot
>dont worry if you are too ugly or not
>you need to picture yourself as the man that women want, if you can't then you are always going to fail miserably
>you need to start talking to other women immediately and ACCEPT that this women is a result of your very delusional mind, from which i somewhat understand.
there will always be good women out there for you just look for them.
also its a meme now but seriously dont treat the girls too nice, depending on who they are, if they are slutty then you can be a teasing dick, but its largely circumstantial.
none of this advice pertains to that one chick really because you need to MOVE THE FUCK ON
you think like Brad Pitt whines about AJ divorce, no this guy is ready to fuck some other bitch that is hot ok? so dont be a bitch because your gonna sit on death bed soon and you will be asking yourself why you and I were on 4chan boards bathing in our misery. there you go. if it doesnt work then you didnt try and if all else fails you can always kill yourself. either way dont be a faggot about it.
>>
>>18171693

>She still wants to be friends

Tell her, "Sorry, I'm not okay with being just friends"

Move on.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.