[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I usually end up in a "Ohh, you like me THAT way. I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Toupee.jpg (84KB, 445x576px) Image search: [Google]
Toupee.jpg
84KB, 445x576px
I usually end up in a "Ohh, you like me THAT way. I'm really sorry, did I give you the impression that this was a date?"-sort of situation.
I guess I am too bad at expressing how I feel, cause I am afraid of making a fool of myself or something.

I want to avoid this on (what, to me at least, is) a coffee-date this friday.

Wat do
>>
Bee honest. Next date if you truly like him/her just say " I had fun. You want too hang out again?". If you don't have feelings just say "sorry I just don't feel any attraction for you.". See simple, Simple, and more simple.
>>
>>18171726
It's more like how do I make sure she knows that I consider it a date?
>>
>>18171684

unfortunately you can be unbelievably on the nose about your feelings and girls will still say

>I'm really sorry, did I give you the impression that this was a date?

someone posted a really funny screencap where hes talking to a girl on skype and hes like
>IM SURE SOMEONE LIKES YOU
>I CAN ALMOST GUARANTEE IT
>I KNOW SOMEONE WHO LIKES YOU

and the girl just kept on playing dumb. because if she thinks she can avoid the conversation but still keep a guy around, she will.

at the very least it often leads to free coffee, free meals, emotional support, and just something to do. girls tend to have less 'down time' hobbies like men have. If I got nothing to do today you can bet I'll be editing a video i filmed or playing soccer at the park or in my garage trying to build something.

women don't have that . if they have nothing to do that day they are just at home on facebook. they rely on men inviting them out to do things, so they play dumb on their feelings.
>>
>>18171736

try the following
>hey want to get coffee tomorrow
>sure anon
>Great, its a date

her reaction will give you the answer.
>>
>>18171748
Yea, but that's sort of what I did. It's weird to use the word "date" like that in my language though. Spoke to her briefly at a bar (we've met through a common friend a couple of times).

>"Hey, a cup of coffee this week"
>"Yea, has to be wednesday or friday"
>"Friday"
>"Deal"

approximately what happened
>>
>>18171769

>but thats sort of what i did
>except i didn't say date at all

dude, the whole point of my post was that saying 'its a date' will force a response. without it you are just saying

>lets get coffee

and they can assume its platonic.

>not common to say date in my language

find an alternative, but unless you are CLEAR about your intentions you can't expect people to understand them.
>>
>>18171745
>and the girl just kept on playing dumb. because if she thinks she can avoid the conversation but still keep a guy around, she will.

I do have a tendency to do this as a girl. Mostly because I don't like hurting other people's feelings. I don't look forward to rejecting someone, so I always hope they'll get the hint when I appear disinterested.

It's also very embarrassing when you're wrong about them liking you. I've made that mistake before too.

>at the very least it often leads to free coffee, free meals, emotional support, and just something to do. girls tend to have less 'down time' hobbies like men have. If I got nothing to do today you can bet I'll be editing a video i filmed or playing soccer at the park or in my garage trying to build something.

I can assure you have as many if not more "down time" hobbies than you. I don't lead men on just for shits and giggles. I can't speak for all women, but I hope most are not this way.

>women don't have that . if they have nothing to do that day they are just at home on facebook. they rely on men inviting them out to do things, so they play dumb on their feelings.

If I want to do something, I go do it.
>>
Does a "date" no longer mean just an assigned time to meet up somewhere? I try talking with adults about this and they have no idea why people now consider a "date" as this implied miniature relationship thing when it really isn't.
>>
>>18171790

they're hoping you'll take the hint that they like you.

you're hoping they'll take the hint that they won't.

neither wants to talk about their actual feelings cuz both will feel awkward, and its admittedly harder for the girl becuase if she flat out says shes not interested romantically the guy will be like 'WOW WHY ARE YOU ASSUMING I DONT EVEN LIKE YOU, YOU'RE SO EGOTISTICAL, I JUST WANTED TO BE FRIENDS'.

>i can assure you have as many if not more down time hobbies than you

i was speaking as a general rule, I've met girls who 3D print toys, program apps that design those toys, write books about the characters of the toys they design and make their own video games.

but as a general rule, girls are going to have much less to do in their down time.

i appreciate your struggle, but dont intend to change the ways i word things just to not offend the few buffys in the world.
>>
So.... Can anyone tell me how they solved this thing IRL? Experience?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.