[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm the guy whose ex left him for another guy and started

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: cec.jpg (76KB, 680x877px) Image search: [Google]
cec.jpg
76KB, 680x877px
I'm the guy whose ex left him for another guy and started chatting me up 5 months later. She sent me this long wall of text today. I'll just greentext it to make it easier to read. What should I do or reply with?

>I couldn't be happy with him if i still loved you more than him. he loved me too much and i couldnt return the same feelings. I left you because i didn't know if i loved you just as a friend or more. And now I still don't really know what i'm supposed to feel when i'm in love. I keep trying to find if there's something more to a relationship that convinces me that i'll want to spend the rest of my life with that person. Because I don't want to choose the wrong person and end up with a sad life and all. I probably have a fear of commitment.

>Not just me being committed to someone but whether they will stay with me as well. And because of that i don't think it's right for me to be in a relationship at all. I'm immature and i'm impulsive and i think too much.

>And people get hurt because of that. Yet i get lonely easily and i want comfort and i want company. So i really dont know what i should ask from someone
>>
>>18171602
Holy shit nigger just fucking ignore her. This is the 3rd fucking time you've ignored our advice. Why are you even here?
>>
>>18171602
Oh my god who fucking cares what that whore thinks or feeƶs
Just write "who are you?" and then block her
>>
>>18171605
I know anon. i have stopped hanging out with her since the first post. i'm just wondering whether i should just ignore this or call her a slut
>>
>>18171635

Nigga tell her to fuck off and leave you alone. She already made her decision
. No take backs.
>>
>>18171637
yeah. i mean if you remember, i was writing about how i felt bad if i were to totally ignore her or something. but seeing this message, it feels like she's being a slut without knowing it? i'm not sure whether that's the right word. but yeah, this is the last time i'll be posting about her
>>
>>18171602
>cool blog where do I like and subscribe
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.