[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm in love with a transgender girl. She is the best person

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 2017-03-29-17-58-19-2054909639.png (4KB, 257x196px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-29-17-58-19-2054909639.png
4KB, 257x196px
I'm in love with a transgender girl. She is the best person I have ever met, but I really want kids one day but I also really want to spend the rest of my life with her. I haven't bought it up with her because it's really sensitive and I don't want to hurt her in any way. I know there's options like adoption and surrogate but I don't know how she'll feel about that. I really don't know what to do...
>>
>>18171546
Ask her how she feels about that. Have you told her how much you want kids?
>>
>>18171549
No because I don't know how she will react. She's over the transition now, she's a woman. I don't want to bring it up
>>
>>18171579
Well that's part of relationships man: you sometimes have to ask stuff when you don't know how your partner will react for the sake of being honest and moving forward on an issue that's important to you. You just need to make it clear that her inability to have children doesn't reduce her value in your eyes.
>>
>>18171546
>I really want kids one day
Why?
>>
>>18171612
A new purpose to live
>>
>>18171618
If you arent financially prepared to care for children, dont even think about it
>>
>>18171623
"""""Financially prepared""""""" is a fucking meme. People have and raise kids with little money all the time
>>
>>18171623
I think I am financially able to raise children
>>
>>18171546
What's wrong with adoption?

And don't give me this bullshit about how it's not the same/it's not the real thing, because you love a dickless dude and call him a girl.
>>
>>18171719
I think it would be unfair to the child if I couldn't love them like I would love my own child
>>
>>18171740
And why couldn't you love them like your own?
>>
>>18171757
How do you expect me to answer that? It's like me asking you why you can't love Obama as your dad...
>>
>>18171758
A better analogy would be loving a stepdad as a father...and people do that all the time.

Regardless, what could possibly be different about a baby you made vs a baby you adopted? Honestly, if you had a baby and then left it in a room with other babies, you wouldn't be able to identify yours. They are all the same at that age.
>>
File: IMG_0102.png (787KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0102.png
787KB, 1136x640px
>>18171712
No problem my man - gotta be the change you want to see in the world and all that. Anyhow, like I said: you gotta talk about this, but it's admirable that you're taking her feelings and history into account. As long as you make it clear that this is a desire on your part and not a shortcoming on hers, you'll ultimately be ok. There may be tears, but you'll be stronger for it.
>>
>>18171546

if you go into every single relationship thinking 'BUT WHAT IF THINGS GO WRONG WHEN I WANT TO HAVE KIDS?' then you are going to have a really shitty dating life.

if you're only able to really do that with one woman, than you should be pre emptively rejecting EVERYONE and never exploring what really matters: enjoying your short time on this earth.

if the concept of taking care of kids who don't have families makes you uncomfortable, then you should rethink your priorities in life.
>>
>>18171740

its more unfair not to give them a home and caring family just because of your own insecurities, isn't it?
>>
>>18171612
Biological instinct that runs very deep
Why are you feeling a need to question OP's desire for kids? You do realize that having kids is normal, right?
>>
>>18171807

so is dating biological women.

if he can look past that and love what is literally a dude who had some plastic surgery, then there's no reason he can't bond with kids in all the same ways.

people have step kids and adoptive kids they grow to love. Hell teachers tend to cry at the end of each year because they're sad to see all their kids move onto the next grade.
>>
>>18171546
Well OP, at least be happy that your bloodline ends with you.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.