[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do I get a girlfriend? I f don't really have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2016-10-18-13-10-11.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-10-18-13-10-11.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
How the fuck do I get a girlfriend? I f don't really have any friends (I don't care about that) but I'd really like someone I could see everyday (outside the senpai) and talk to about shit.
>>
>>18171267

You don't want friends but want a girlfriend?

A gf is more emotionally demanding than a friend. Don't you think you should start with the easier ine first?
>>
>>18171267
Yeah, unless you're dating a psychotic bitch with trust issues, most girls are going to be repelled like a magnet by the fact you have "no friends".

And anyone who "doesn't care" about not having friends is a shut-in and starting to get narcissistic from isolation.

Work on improving yourself, social life, etc.
>>
>>18171287

Friends just annoy me. I'd rather a girlfriend because I think it would help me be a better person and I'd like someone i could do stuff with and come home to who is loyal to me and me loyal to her.
>>
>>18171293

I've just come to accept that I'm an introvert of the highest order. Hopefully I'd find a girl that also didn't have any friends or if she did I could make friends with her friends.
>>
>>18171295

You have to male yourself be better, don't out te burden on someone else.

Also, you can be loyal to friends. Again, everything bad about friends is ten times worse with a girlfriend. Can you understand that?
>>
>>18171295

And what makes you think a gf would be any less annoying to you than friends? In the end a girlfriend is really just a friend you do romantic and sexual stuff with.
>>
>>18171299

You don't want a gf, you want a life.
>>
>>18171308

>Again, everything bad about friends is ten times worse with a girlfriend. Can you understand that?

No I've never had a girlfriend
>>
>>18171313

I mean, we'd be mutual partners right? So you could be more open etc. And the good shit would outweigh the bad shit
>>
>>18171325

>And the good shit would outweigh the bad shit

How do you know? You never had a gf.

Also, you can be equal with your buddies. If you are not, what makes you think it'd be different with a gf?
>>
>>18171331

I don't know, I've always looked at couples and thought they looked so happy. Hanging out with friends I always get bored after an hour or so.
>>
>>18171335
And you have never seen happy friends? Bullshit.
>>
>>18171331
He wants a gf, someone he can fuck, you fucking retard. Or are you suggesting OP to become a faggot and try to fuck, and hug his male friends?
>>
>>18171267
A good friend is better than a placeholder girlfriend dude.

Most people get into relationships for the sake of getting into one and end up hating each other.
>>
>>18171344

I must have misread his request here then: >>18171295
>>
>>18171335

You're basing your desire for a relationship on some fantasy image you've created in your head. A relationship, like friendship, requires work and you have to 'click' with both friends and potential romantic partners for it to be worthwhile. You're going at it backwards: instead first find a girl you're interested in, then start to worry about girlfriending her. If you just look for any girl to have a relationship with, you'll for sure run into the same problems you have with friends.
>>
>>18171351
This. OP it sounds like it's not having friends that annoys you, but the fact that your friendships aren't deep enough.
>>
>>18171295

>I think it would help me be a better person and I'd like someone i could do stuff with and come home to who is loyal to me and me loyal to her.
>>18171351
>fantasy image
Not disagreeing but damn.. how fucked is the current year, for this highly common male sentiment to no longer be considered realistic or even a healthy line of thought I mean what, in the cartwheeling fuck happened
>>
>>18171689

Dude, no. Of course a relationship can be a wonderful thing. But a dude that is unable to keep friends and that never had a relationship can't talk like that. OP is delusional. That's the point.
>>
>>18171308
>You have to male yourself be better

I'm sure that was a typo, but it still makes the point.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.