[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does it mean when a girl that you have taken on three successful

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 5464364754.jpg (14KB, 528x320px) Image search: [Google]
5464364754.jpg
14KB, 528x320px
What does it mean when a girl that you have taken on three successful dates and even had sex once says "I don't know what i want" after you ask her about your status?

Keep in mind this girl seems interested in me when we are texting but behaves aloof and indifferent to me in person when her friends are around.
Is it time to move on?
>>
>>18171162
Keep yourself scarce, mate. You're too available, and once she realizes that you have other things going on besides her, she'll realize how much of a catch you are.

If not, then she's just an indecisive chick and you dodged a bullet.
>>
>>18171195
Damn, you're spot on, i'm too available.
We had this talk yesterday and after she said "I don't know what i want" i said "i'll give you space so you can figure it out then".

Meanwhile there is a new girl interested in me, and she is even more attractive that this girl i was seeing. Do you think i should go after it?
She'll definitely find out though, because we are all from the same college, not same class though.
>>
Someone?
>>
>>18171322
Are you seriously asking adv if you should stay faithfull for indecisive girl you slept already with or go juggling to girls at once?

You should figure this yourself OP. In the worst case flip a coin. And remember there are both man whores and beta orbiters. Sometimes there is no right answer.
>>
>>18171341
Well, i did say i'd give her time to "figure out what she wants".

But i'm strongly inclined to believe she's not that into me. And i'd honestly rather have her be shocked when she finds out i'm hooking up with someone else that find her in the arms of another guy myself first.
>>
>>18171220
Of course you should go for it, it's college breh
>>
>>18171220
If the other girl sees she has competition she will step her game up.

Just remain busy. Don't look desperate, don't initiate as often. They'll soon want to be with you. That's how I got my gf kek
>>
>>18171162
In my experience "I don't know what I want" means they're fucking dumb. Take it from someone who loved someone more than anything in this world that starter with "I don't know what I want". They literally mean they know shit about themselves and what they actually want, but they know one thing; in the long run, it ain't you pal.
>>
>>18171452
OP here.

I ignored her yesterday in college after saying earlier that i would give her space. She didn't sit next to me in the bus home and she also didn't text me.
>>
>>18171220
Honestly, I'd definitely go after this newer girl. The other chick seems like, as some have said before, she's incredible indecisive and, as the quote alluded to, doesn't know what the fuck she wants. I understand emotions and hormones run high within people when they're younger, but older women not knowing what they want when it comes to someone as available as you, is a pretty frustrating and confusing thing. Hang in there man, things are gonna get better for yuh.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.