[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do celebrities have such flawless post baby bodies? I always

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

How do celebrities have such flawless post baby bodies? I always think of having kids as ruining the body in some way aestheric-wise.
>>
>>18171161
personal trainers and meticulous diets. It this not obvious?
>>
>>18171161

Appearance matters for celebrities. That is their employment.

They have resources available to them to keep them looking good (personal trainers, nutritionists, plastic surgeons, ect...).
>>
>>18171161

Why is she holding her baby like that..?
>>
>>18171179
What's wrong with it? That's how people hold older babies
>>
>>18171182

Really? It just looks awkward as fuck to me. Why would she not have her arm underneath of him for better support?
>>
>>18171179
To hide the fucked up part of her body
>>
>>18171185
Have you ever held a baby? This is v normal
>>
File: 053116-candice-s-maternity.jpg (128KB, 684x487px) Image search: [Google]
053116-candice-s-maternity.jpg
128KB, 684x487px
>>18171164
>>18171173
But just look at how large her belly was. It seems impossible to go back to pre-baby like no matter how hard they try. If it were that easy, most women would look like that after giving birth.
>>
>>18171205
They use creams to maintain skin elasticity both during and after pregnancy. Stretch marks occur because the belly wasn't elastic enough during pregnancy.

Skin can tighten, but it is a slow process. Preventing stretch marks is the biggest part.
>>
>>18171214
I think non-celebrity women use these cream as well and they still look like they had a baby.
>>
>>18171218
Just because they used the cream occasionally doesn't mean they did it properly.
>>
>>18171205
>If it were that easy, most women would look like that after giving birth.
>personal trainers and meticulous diets
t. women
>>
>>18171227
Yeah but you will still have a slight bulge due to how your belly was stretched
>>
>>18171161
Idk OP I always wonder how how do people with a shit ton of money, get access to the best types foods, personal trainers and the best photoshop experts

oh fuck I guess I'll never know.
>>
>>18171204

no, I haven't. I hate kids.

I just thought it looked awkward. I figured if she had her arm under his butt it'd provide more support.

>>18171205

Again. They pay professionals to help them
>>
>>18171255
Some affluent women can afford that yet they still have a really obvious post-baby body
>>
>>18171259

>can afford that
>yet they still have baby body

Well obviously they aren't taking advantage of the resources available to them
>>
>>18171271
i mean they still have a bulge for their stomach and they dont have a nice waist
>>
>>18171273

because they are not using personal trainers or plastic surgery
>>
>>18171284
Personal trainers as in advice for hitting the gym?
>>
>>18171297

Personal trainer as in someone who sits there and coaches them through workouts. Literally standing in front of them to make sure they get a good workout
>>
when you are that rich you can pay someone who's job it is to literally just maintain your diet.

imagine if when you dieted you had some oe there just telling you what you can and can't eat, and holding you to it. its a lot easier than just not having anyone in the room to talk to and caving in and ordering a pizza.
>>
>>18171205
>physical trainer
>nutritionist
>plastic surgeon
>photoshop artist
boom
>>
>>18171954
All of this, plus most celebrities are in good shape before getting pregnant. I've known some real life women, who were naturally very skinny, voice right back after multiple children like they never even had one.
>>
>>18171185
Babies that age usually like to throw themselves backward, so this is an easy way to hold them without that being an issue.
>>
>>18171954
This, plus working out before and during pregnancy (NOT to be recommended, you are not supposed to still do intensive training at eight months yet this is very common for these celebrities). But you bet that many of those pictures feature photoshop, soft focus flattering lighting, make up and so on.

>>18172063
This is true, it does happen in real life but how well your body bounces back is for by far the biggest part due to genes... just like aging in general.

Or have a kid very young. If you're still in your teens your body will be able to handle it much better than in your thirties. Pretty shitty priority to have but it works.
>>
>>18171161
they get surgery immediately after giving birth
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.