[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does it trigger me so much to see retards talking shit on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1402619509292.jpg (33KB, 249x255px) Image search: [Google]
1402619509292.jpg
33KB, 249x255px
Why does it trigger me so much to see retards talking shit on the internet? Like, seeing some random stupid comment from some random ignorant faggot on youtube about topics that I have knowledge on could ruin my entire fucking day.

How do I prevent this?
>>
By stopping been so self centered, the world isn't yours to moan at after all. After reading mine, you should consider spending less time on the internet if you don't have the mental fortitude to handle it all.
>>
Try to look at all the good things the internet gave us, like piracy for example. Sure, the internet has turned the world into jerks and idiots who get validated by others alike but there must be good stuff to make up for it, right?
I understand your feeling of despair though, it's scary how people that used to be contained into their block or their town now speak up their nonsense to the world and that they get people who agree with them openly to make them think they are on the right track.
>>
One thing to consider is that the type of people who run to the internet instead of engaging in real life are fucked up and lonely and want to put everyone else on their level to justify their loneliness. The most intelligent person i ever know fucked himself over by being addicted to 4chan. Hes 27, jobless, stockholm syndrome as fuck, and im sure he fucks his dog
>>
File: 54uzk33jedmg1w49tlzfyb190.jpg (67KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
54uzk33jedmg1w49tlzfyb190.jpg
67KB, 709x765px
>sees incredibly dumb youtube comment
>it has over 100 upvotes and is pinned
>>
>>18171085
>Why does it trigger me so much to see retards talking shit on the internet? Like, seeing some random stupid comment from some random ignorant faggot on youtube about topics that I have knowledge on could ruin my entire fucking day.
>How do I prevent this?

Get out of the habit of thinking only your opinion matters and only you are right. It's a complex and yes the problem is you.
>>
Everyone else in this thread is wrong. Its not your mindset. Its your lifestyle. I guarantee you dont get enough excercise/sunlight/socialization/sex or something else that is causing you to have pent up energy. Go release it. I practice a sport, and after a training session i feel like nothing can piss me off. If i go a few days with no training, the smallest thing can send me into a rage. Its pent up, misdirected energy.
>>
>>18172131
It's not a matter of opinions though,if it's uneducated fucks talk about things you spent years learning, they are wrong plainly because they don't have enough information.

>>18172145
This sounds plausible, thanks.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.