[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im being forced to go overseas for "re-education" reasons.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5392.jpg (209KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5392.jpg
209KB, 800x800px
Im being forced to go overseas for "re-education" reasons.

Im a neet and if i dont listen to my parents they would kick me out of the house. They've already forced me to take my passport pictures.

Im being sent to my mums side of the family at Los Angeles.
No offence but i did some checking and la is 10% african and 47% spics.

Pic is me and my passport form. Is this it for me?
>>
File: Far from home1223_square.jpg (348KB, 2662x2662px) Image search: [Google]
Far from home1223_square.jpg
348KB, 2662x2662px
>>18170962
Dude just do whatever you want, don't let them take that much control over you. Or use their idiocy to move somewhere else and start a new living.
>>
>>18171024
>whatever you want
I want to pack up and leave the home and abandon my ailing annoying parents.

It gripes me that chinese race traitors who left china dares send me to a different country.
>>
>>18170962
>Australian
>Korean
>Moving to Los Angeles
If you're being an insufferable degenerate cunt to your mom, she could do a lot worse than send you to LA, you faggot.
>>
>>18172140
You got my race wrong. How embarrassing. Also i can tell you're asian,
>>
>>18172177
I'm white, and you're a teenager who is so tragically edgy that your mom is going to send you halfway around the world just to get your pimply face the fuck out of the house so she can have a minute's peace. At your age!
>>
>>18170962
Fuck off you degenerate NEET racist prick, hope you die in LA from a mexican gangbanger

Made the same damn thread yesterday and all you did was talk shit about blacks and spics
>>
>>18172192
>all you did was talk shit on what makes crime stats in America so high
yeah fuck OP
>>
>>18172204
Yeah, because niggers totally go targeting asian NEETs because that's where they make their money, not shooting other criminal niggers over gang feuds

fuck off, you're probably OP anyway, so fuck you
>>
How does it feel to know that you're already a failure? You aren't even being accepted by your own mother, and this is a biological imperative! It's literally her whole biological purpose to love you and somehow you managed to be such an epic disappointment that she can't even stand to be on the same continent with you. That's her way of saying, "If I could literally send you to another planet, I would, but at this level of technological development, the best I can do is the valley." Good luck, kid. Might I suggest /r9k/?
>>
>>18172228
>niggers don't rob random people on the streets they just rob each other
what the fuck am I reading?
>>
>>18172258
You're reading the perspective of someone who is friends with many criminal niggers, but it doesn't compute in your shit head because it's chock full of ignorant racist shit

But sure, I bet niggers are lining up to rob your NEET ass of your cheetos and cumrags.

Please, do what you want, your life will end miserably whether it's at the hand of a nig or from your own doing
>>
>being a tschink
>thinking he's got a right to be racist
just lol at you boyo
t. Slav
>>
>>18172267
>I'm friends with criminal niggers
>but it's racist to call niggers criminals
um ok
>>
>>18172293
No, there's a difference between the general black population and criminal niggers, something which you don't seem to understand.

My friends are drug dealers because I like drugs and I seeked these people out. I also have black friends who havent ever touched drugs and go to Uni. Those are the first black people I knew, from school.

But you'll find a way to imagine that you are the target of some ethnic illuminati anyway, so I can't be arsed continuing this. Hope someone shoots the tard out of you when you get to LA, that's if you even have the balls to go outside and say the shit you spew on here to a real black.
>>
>>18172303
>pretending you can tell the difference between a "black guy" and a nigger
lel
>>
>>18170962
>lazy first world cunt complains about free flight to another quasi-first world country
If you don't want your mommy to teach you how to live, grow the fuck up and take your own life in your own hands.
>>
you made this thread yesterday faggot
>>
>>18170962
When you get your auntie and uncle's in LA, make sure everyone calls you "fresh prince". Trust me on this one.
>>
>>18172064
>Chinese is a race
>Chinese-descended people must live in China otherwise they're betraying somebody (literally who are they betraying?)
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.