[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i tell my gf im into cuckolding? Weve been together for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6203.jpg (52KB, 720x465px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6203.jpg
52KB, 720x465px
How do i tell my gf im into cuckolding?

Weve been together for 8 months and we have a good sex life but how do i take it to the next level?

I wanna see her get crushed by an 8 inch cock while i sit and jerk off my 3.8" dick
>>
I don't believe in god but every day I look up and thank him for one thing. That I'm not a cuck. Diaper play, furries, footfags, scat, I don't give a fuck but you cucks are literally the most pathetic people.
>>
>>18170895
THe idea of my girlfriend getting violated by a male specimen gets me off

Its natural - humans want to see the best of the species pass off their genes,

One of my deepest fetishes is for her to get pregnant with someones baby. The thought of her being bred but not by my genes is erotic for me
>>
She would probably be into it, just try to bring up the conversation of kinks and slip it in
>>
>>18170903
>Its natural - humans want to see the best of the species pass off their genes

Animals want to pass on their own genes, it is not natural to want your partner to have someone other than you impregnating them.
>>
What's with all the cuckold baits lately?
>>
File: Stolen identity1400_square.jpg (1MB, 2662x2662px) Image search: [Google]
Stolen identity1400_square.jpg
1MB, 2662x2662px
>>18170887
That is not the next level i'm afraid, stop browsing shit and you'll eventually wonder how you even got turned on by it.
It'll leave you nothing but regret and sadness if things go wrong.
>>
>>18171020
Not even sure if this is really bait, there are people who get turned on by it and literally get no acceptance anywhere but on the very same site they discover all that crap
>>
>>18170887
There is much easier solution. Date a single mom. Even if they are out of your league, since they have kid with missing father they can be pretty desparate for guy who is willing to stick with them.

And doing threesomes has the biggest potential to break up your relationship of all the fetishes possible. You think you can take it, your partner as well and after ot during your act your brain can go crazy and after that you will never see your partner as before.

Or why dont you try humiliation, chastity, femdom or something safer first?
>>
>>18171060
We already do humiliation
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.