[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Meet amazing girl >fall in love >Brief moment in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: Love-In-A-Paris-Cafe-SFM-SM.jpg (476KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Love-In-A-Paris-Cafe-SFM-SM.jpg
476KB, 1000x1000px
>Meet amazing girl
>fall in love
>Brief moment in the sun
>now it's over
>Took her to all my favorite places
>Can't stop thinking about her or getting sick to my stomach when I think about visiting these places

How do I un-attach all these emotions I have with the places I used to love? Or are they toast just like the relationship?
>>
>>18170356

Hrmmmm
>>
File: 3TlupK6.jpg (27KB, 474x358px) Image search: [Google]
3TlupK6.jpg
27KB, 474x358px
>>18170356
>anon hangs out with a girl as friends for 2 weeks and she cuts him off because he started to get clingy

heard this one before
>>
>>18170356
1. Listen to this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhIUdfedmRw and cry like a baby
2. Get into fetal position eventually, cry more (and harder).
3. Be depressed as fuck for a long period.

You'll be over it in a few months. Just allow yourself to feel like shit. Eventually you'll look back at it and you'll have a completely different view. You'll dissociate the locations with your fond memories of her. You don't need advice, you need time. Bonus point if you exercise and/or do something else to occupy your spare time. It'll keep you busy and you may pick up a new skill. Try knitting or learning how to play a guitar or something.
>>
>>18171305

Solid advice anon.
>>
>>18171326

Glad to help out.
>>
>>18170356

Its just a time thing I found, with my last relationship a lot of day to day things reminded me of her, certain places/foods/tv shows etc but after I wasn't sad anymore about the break up I started going to those places, eating those foods and watching those shows and making new memories, almost like overwriting the previous ones. And now I don't care at all what we used to do and what I do now.
>>
File: 1465450090851.jpg (64KB, 500x457px) Image search: [Google]
1465450090851.jpg
64KB, 500x457px
>>18171301
>>
Took me about 6months to get over a breakup. Wasn't crying or anything just reminiscing because we were perfect. Only thing that wasn't a match was our schedules.

Annnnnnd she wants me back...
>>
>>18170356

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REg74GZB0fg
>>
File: IMG_5677.jpg (101KB, 436x326px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5677.jpg
101KB, 436x326px
>>18170356
Drink, do whatever feels right for you. Don't listen to anything your friends have to say unless it's not to self harm. You want to fuck around? Fuck around, don't let your friends convince you that you need to find someone who will treat you right. Just look out for yourself, do what you find pleasant and don't indulge in anything too self indulgent or harmful
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.