[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't I be more manly? Is there a way to trigger natural

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1334180159026.jpg (337KB, 600x426px) Image search: [Google]
1334180159026.jpg
337KB, 600x426px
Why can't I be more manly? Is there a way to trigger natural instincts to actually act like a man instinctively?
>>
>>18170340

dangerous situations depending on your definition of manliness.

construction workers talk about how business men aren't nearly as manly as they are, and business men laugh about how construction workers arent nearly as manly as they are.

manly isn't really a scale, nor is it a switch. its a vague term with literally no definition and no rating system. 99% of the time, both in the present and in the past, the concept of manliness was just used as a way of controlling people.

>real men aren't afraid to commit! (women, today)
>real men defend their country (the government, when we needed a shit ton more soldiers).
>>
Lifting weights and working out will help alot. Seeing tough guys in the gym will also sort of give you role models to study and mold yourself to
>>
Basic knowledge of cars or motorcycles ( some mechanical but not specifics) having a terminator vibe to you talk down to people but not in a total asshole way. Be a mans man. Probably what people always tell me I'm badass for is when I upload snapchats of me shooting but this doesn't work if you have a school shooter vibe to you. Dress like a man don't try to hard just have a well rounded wardrobe with mostly dark colors.
>>
by not worrying what makes you manly
man do whatever a man wants to do
>>
Being manly is being even-handed in your decisions.
>>
Try reading No More Mr Nice Guy by Robert A Glover, I found a huge amount of value in it and its lead me on a path of self discovery. Hopefully you find some value in it too.
>>
listen to this cunt
>>
Why do need to be manly? Surely you should focus on being a good person and staying true to yourself, rather than obsessing over a set of strict, arbitrary ideals that don't come naturally to you?
>>
>>18170854

>why do you need to be manly? focus on being manly instead.
>>
>>18170861
I always thought manliness on this site is defined very strictly. What I described was not "manliness". Staying true to yourself and not conforming to things that don't make you happy is not the exclusive demain of one gender. It's to do with being a good, contented person.
>>
In what way do you consider yourself unmanly? Are you cowardly, physically weak, submissive, unskilled? In my own experience, martial arts were a great tool to bring out my natural confidence and masculine energy. I would defenitely consider my former self more femenine than i currently am now. But sticking to any skill, even a nonphysical one will make you more manly. Being forced to face failure, accept it and grow will develop your self confidence, and you can achieve this through any practice.
>>
>>18170340
get /fit/, it increases your testosterone and the endorphins improve your mood.
masturbate less, masturbation releases serotonin to make you content with your shitty life. You'll end up less content and more horny around women which will increase the chances you act more "male." You'll be more likely to take risks around women.

notice I said less. Once a week is okay, but you purposefully want to wank less than is comfortable.
>>
>>18170340

What's "manly" to you? As you can see' everyone here handles it differently.
>>
you aren't a man because you have to ask 4chan for pointers and read bullshit self help books to self-vindicate. men don't give a shit and fucking deal with it instead of bemoaning their own lack of masculinity to the end of time.

they have balls, in other words. You don't have balls, which is the root behind cretins like you coming here every day and asking variations on this question.
>>
>>18171022
>tfw had to resign from martial arts due to health reasons and the dojo being moved
well perhaps my health (feet, to be precise) could handle that, but I'd have to find an entire new club/martial art
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.