[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a story for you anons. >met a girl in 5th grade >very

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (204KB, 1600x964px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
204KB, 1600x964px
I have a story for you anons.
>met a girl in 5th grade
>very pretty
>known her for years
>met a dude over Internet 2 years ago
>set them up
>been dating for months
>her mom is abusive: alcoholic, druggie (she had tonsil surgery last week, her mom swapped out her painkillers with her daughters because the mom couldn't get high enough)
>he's 19 she's 16
>they never had sex
>her parents divorced, and he's been caught today at her moms house while said mom was passed out on painkillers.
>she's in a lot of pain and loopy so he takes care of her
>both fall asleep
>mom barges on with alcohol, an obvious slur
>yells at him everything from she's calling cops to who is he
>he books it out
>she takes pic of his license
>her mom calls mine and basically says some legal bullshit of how I can be held accountable for shit they do
>mfw Romeo and Juliet clause bitch
>mom won't let me speak with her and friend won't let me either because I'll go into a verbal bitch slap
Need advice on what to do next
>>
>>18170066
You lost me somewhere in the middle here. Why is the daughter on the painkillers?
why her mother wants anything from you given it's only him who met the girl?
whom can't you call?
why was he at their house and what do you mean he got caught?
>>
>>18170066
You're in no danger. Talking to an alcoholic will do no good. Back off, go behind her mom's back, avoid contact with the drunk.
>>
>>18170112
This I think
>she had tonsil surgery last week

How old are you op? Your biggest concern is your own mother, your friends moment can't do shit.
>>
My own mother is neutral in this
>>
>>18170228
Then you're fine.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.