[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think ive developed a revenge complex and any time I get rejected

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1489509506851.jpg (29KB, 720x537px) Image search: [Google]
1489509506851.jpg
29KB, 720x537px
I think ive developed a revenge complex and any time I get rejected it makes me fall into a deep seeded rage.

I was texting this girl I met off of tinder and everything was going great until she got mad at me for joking too much. She just started sending me one word replies to make me fuck off, so, being the person I am, when she showed disinterest I removed her as a friend from a few social media platforms and kept moving. It made me mad that I seemingly did nothing wrong and now all I want to do is make her feel how I feel. 5 hours or so go by and she calls me to ask why I deleted her and I told her exactly that without all the autistic revenge plot.

Has the years of being rejected made me a shitty person? Why do I take everything to heart?
>>
So its autism? got it
>>
>>18170064
>deep seeded
>seeded

"Seated." The word you're looking for is "seated."

Also, yes, you're being a petty cunt.
>>
>>18170124
I honestly didnt know if it was seeded or seated and seeded made more sense

but how do I stop being a cunt then
>>
>>18170139
Therapy.
>>
>>18170111
defiantly a tard
>>
File: 1489997849684.jpg (56KB, 499x288px) Image search: [Google]
1489997849684.jpg
56KB, 499x288px
>>18170064

>Has the years of being rejected made me a shitty person?

Yup.

>Why do I take everything to heart?

To put it simply, you're emotionally weak. You're a member of a generation that never learned to turn to real life, physical people to address their problems. They turn to the internet. They turn to the instant gratification of feeling better through online connections and mindless escapism without ever having to learn anything about themselves. You never learned how to properly process negative feelings when you were a small child so, as logic would dictate, you still have the emotional maturity of a child.

Its not your fault but you most certainly need therapy. The ability to use failure as a learning experience instead of fuel for your vindictive childishness is a very very important tool in adult hood. Therapy can help you with that.
>>
Some people just are not going to like you and that's okay because it's a part of life.

Getting angry about it isn't going to fix anything, so you should work on that first.
>>
Don't listen to these people trying to control your anger and desire for revenge.
Take your time to plan... plan carefully and execute said plan. Put your name in history. Let your anger guide you, submit to it, it's there for you
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.