[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I recently ended things with a girl I initially had a very good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Chocolate-Chip-Pancakes-8.jpg (249KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Chocolate-Chip-Pancakes-8.jpg
249KB, 600x400px
I recently ended things with a girl I initially had a very good connection with. We liked the same music, related on a lot of personality characteristics, and generally just "got" each other.
But I stopped seeing her because I feel like she was ultimately bad for me in the long run. Despite not being fat, she was kind of lazy, and was the type of person who skips class and that type of shit. She was also into weird stuff, like My Little Pony and anime. Plus, she's a Christian, and I'm agnostic. I know that can work, but I feel like it would've caused problems in our case.
Am I just being too much of a hard-ass? I know I have a tendency to push people away, but I feel like she wasn't right for me.
>>
>>18170044
you have low self-confidence and think the girl would have dumped you anyway so you preemptively cut things off to save yourself that emotional pain. pathetic.
>>
You did the right thing. You realised it wouldn't have worked out and you stopped yourself from stringing her along.
You are not being a hard ass, senpai.
>>
>>18170057
What gives you the impression that I have low self-confidence? If anything, I'm probably too full of myself.
>>
>>18170088
no, no youre not. try reading what i said again. stop lying to yourself first, then ask your real question.
>>
Youre describing superficial differences but its an excuse that you really just dont have chemistry with her. my current s.o. and i are total opposites when it comes to daily habits, but pheremones dont lie
>>
>>18170161
I don't know, I just don't see her as someone I'd want to be committed to.
>>
>not roleplaying pone sex with her
Top pleb
>>
>>18170169
There's a certain level of degeneracy I will never sink to. This is part of it.
>>
>>18170275
>degeneracy
Nice spook fag
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.