[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My friend isn't responding to my texts and I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: True-Friends.jpg (84KB, 550x717px) Image search: [Google]
True-Friends.jpg
84KB, 550x717px
My friend isn't responding to my texts and I don't know what to do.

Should I just let it be or try to get some clarification? It's an old friend I've been hanging out with again for some time now. I find it hard to believe that he's just ignoring me, but on the other hand, I know he's seen the messages and our relationship in the past hasn't been the healthiest. I do feel attached to this person, so that's why it's bothering me.
What do you guys think?
>>
>>18169734
We're gonna need more background than that buddy boy
>>
>>18169755
What do you wanna know?
>>
I once did what your friend did. I was best friends with x since 5th grade. Fell out of touch in college when x dedicated their entire life to classes. They graduated early and tried to get back in touch and we'd talk sometimes and started hanging out again.

But then I found myself ignoring them a lot and didn't really know why. I didn't dislike them. Truth be told, I was just over them. I didn't want to be their friend anymore. I already went a long time without talking to them at all and I guess deep down they just weren't worth the extra effort to have another person to keep up with.

If this persists, get over it. They have.
>>
Alright, I'll just type some stuff up.
>We didn't fight or anything.
>Last time when we hung out everything seemed fine. He said he had a good time, let's do it again etc.
>The /ignored/ texts are about hanging out.
>So far I've initiated everything. I like to be proactive about my social life, but I also felt like if I didn't, nothing would happen.
>>
>>18169801
Thanks for the input. Makes me sad, though.
>>
>>18169857
Sorry to be harsh. Just best to rip the bandage off fast if it turns out to be the case. They still try to contact me sometimes. I started to actually dislike them because they were making me feel guilty. I just wanted to have a normal "Hi, how are you" if I were to bump into them at the store but now they've made me out to be an asshole because I didn't know how to tell them I just wanted to be acquaintances not bffs
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.