[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you guys fine if your girlfriend has "guy friends"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: FB_IMG_1490642536757.jpg (3KB, 159x144px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1490642536757.jpg
3KB, 159x144px
Are you guys fine if your girlfriend has "guy friends" ?
Mine does and recently I've been stressing over the idea that some guy will eventually bang her
It's a long distance relationship btw
>>
You are 99% chance SOL OP.
Tell us more, but sounds like you are in a losing battle.
>>
>It's a long distance relationship btw
So you don't have a girlfriend then.
>>
We talk everyday but lately we haven't been talking as much as we'd normally do
She's attractive and ik as a guy I'd befriend her just to fuck her.
Maybe I'm overthinking
>>
>>18169722
>It's a long distance relationship btw
This is bait btw
>>
>>18169737
No, you are right to worry.
Honestly the fact you talk every day is worrying.
Thats obsession not love (usually).
Obsession (or infatuation if you please, lust, love at first sight, the first 2 years of a relationship, dopamine etc whatever) is natural, but those chemicals fade.

How far? How old are you two?
I'm not gonna say how fucked you are you are smart enough to figure that out yourself. But what are you going to do about it?

If she is hot, you need to be there. She is already emotionally cheating on you (sounds like, guy friends), which is the same as when a guy physically cheats. Its just a short while till she has the balls to cut it off.

I won't call you the C- - - word but its heading either that way or single quick. I'm not saying it to be rude or an ass, just a fact bro, sorry.
>>
Define "long distance".

Define "girlfriend".
>>
If these guy friends of hers are a couple of old friends then it is likely nothing to worry about. If they're recent in any way, or if she has a LOT of guy friends, then you're not going to have a "girlfriend" for long.
>>
>>18169722
No I would not have a girlfriend who has guy friends
>>
Bro.

Take it from me. I was in a LDR with a girl who gave me headache, frustration, and eventually major depression over it.

If she wont move in with you, like now, she's packing bags and going to your house, don't bother staying with her.

Like, not a day longer.

I wasted 5 years of my life dwelling on an ex who was so over me, so fucking over me, that it wasn't worth a day of tolerating her shit. Not one day.

She's either with you, or she isn't.
>>
Ask her flat out, Will you move in with me? If she wont move in, let her have her friends. Just part ways from that point on.
>>
>>18170006
We're planning on moving together actually, in a year or 2 I'm gonna visit her soon too
>>
File: Ancient-bait-.jpg (137KB, 500x436px) Image search: [Google]
Ancient-bait-.jpg
137KB, 500x436px
>>18169722
>>
>>18170230
Not at all man
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.