[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it worth it to flirt with a girl who said she didn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1481569370542.jpg (57KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1481569370542.jpg
57KB, 512x512px
Is it worth it to flirt with a girl who said she didn't think of me in "that way" when I asked for a date around 2 weeks ago?

She used to be really teasey and flirty herself but pretty much stopped but it could be because I never really reciprocated.

Should I try flirting myself or just leave it?
>>
>>18169404
To avoid coming off as rapey, it's probably best to abide by her wishes. Maybe wait for a signal to indicate a change in her feelings on the matter. But for now, respect her. It's good of a girl to let you know upfront. It's rare to find ones not leading you on for fun.
>>
>>18169404

>Is it worth it to flirt with a girl who said she didn't think of me in "that way" when I asked for a date around 2 weeks ago?

Is it worth it to try to pursue a relationship with a girl who has specifically said she isn't interested in a relationship with you?

You really need us to answer that question for you?
>>
>>18169410
Hm, I can see it this way and absolutely agree on giving her props from being upfront.

I was mainly thinking this way because she said she goes for someone more "bad" and I thought maybe I ought to be more flirty or sexual but that's probably just the lower head talking.
>>
>>18169430
yeah, plus that would kinda be false advertising if you're thinking in the long term..
>>
>>18169447
I'll probably never be too sexually assertive and "bad" in conversations outside a relationship but I was thinking of just speaking my mind. Like saying her dress looks nice, making playful jokes and stuff like that.

Example
>With her today
>Ask if she wants to take the stairs or elevator
>Says she doesn't want anyone to look up her dress so elevator
>Was going to make a joke about how I could block the view but held off
That kinda thing I guess, is that too much after she rejected the date?
>>
File: anonplease.png (30KB, 1280x921px) Image search: [Google]
anonplease.png
30KB, 1280x921px
>>18169483
This is what came to my mind when i read your post
>>
>>18169483

Dude, stop. She doesn't want you. Stop analyzing every little word and conversation trying to woo a girl who doesn't want you. Its pathetic.
>>
>>18169483
Woah man that would come off way too strong and make a gal uncomfortable especially after she knows she communicated her feelings towards you. Again, respect her boundaries. People think girls don't say what they mean, but really when they do it's still misconstrued to mean something in the other party's favor.
>>
>>18169534
>>18169542
>>18169671
Well damn. I've no intentions of making her uncomfortable or anything so I'll back off. I didn't say or do anything like that, if it's any consolation.

Honestly though, she was the one girl I thought liked me so I'm still kinda fucked up about it, not sure where to go from that.
>>
>>18169721
Don't let it get to ya man. A buddy of mine keeps falling in the same rut. If you don't try as hard or get as invested in the idea of whoever she may be at the time, it won't hurt as bad. Plus, call me a romantic, but i think the truest/strongest relationships are derived from natural instances. Don't be a tryhard, just be yourself. The right one'll come along and it'll just fall into place
>>
>>18169752
Thanks a lot for the advice, really but
>Don't be a tryhard, just be yourself. The right one'll come along and it'll just fall into place
How do I know I'll ever find romance by being myself? I'm reserved, not assertive and slow to warm up. I'm slowly entering a field where most of the people will be male and I feel like time is running out to ever find love while I'm young.
>>
>>18169796
I'm not saying don't put yourself out there, but tryhard comes off stronger than you think it might, and girls get turned off by it. Casual dating my man, casual dating.
>>
Maybe she's just playing hard to get? Keep trying. You've got nothing to lose but your dignity.
>>
>>18169796
Not everyone is meant to find love.
>>
>>18169796
lmao stop thinking like that. You sound like a needy bitch.

Love is not a priority unless it's family or friends. The most important relationships are yourself, family, and close friends.

If you're young you should be chasing money, property, and land. Not females. Focus on becoming a good man and you will attract the right woman. Right now you're being needy and nobody gets gf's in a state of neediness. You get gf's when you don't give a fuck.
>>
>>18169853
I'm in college to pursue what I love and to get money and property. I love my friends and family. I know for a fact that for every year I live the chance to find an even decent woman plummets. I'm nearly 23 and things are only going to worse once I exit college. I will not be able to find the right woman in all likelihood, especially with a complete lack of experience already.
>>
>>18169404

>is it worth it to flirt with a girl who flat otu rejected me when i asked her on a date

not really

>but what if she DID like me but because i didnt flirt earlier she changed her mind

thats not how girls work.
>>
>>18169893
This is not true. Girls are way more attracted to stable men who are older than them than they are a 23 yo boy. A girl's dating potential peak in her early twenties, the same is not true for men. You are just being impatient
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.