[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a 9000-10,000 word dissertation due on the 6th of Apr

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: drugos.jpg (44KB, 539x540px) Image search: [Google]
drugos.jpg
44KB, 539x540px
I have a 9000-10,000 word dissertation due on the 6th of April that I have yet to start.

Can anyone give me advice on what nootropics are best to buy in the UK? I've seen:

http://www.healthdirectnews.com/iquzil.html?utm_source=Google&utm_medium=CPC&gclid=CP_MiIuQ-tICFRc6GwodM20GLQ

https://www.amazon.co.uk/d/4f2/Nootropic-Supplement-Naturally-Enhancement-Synergistic-Ingredients-L-Theanine/B01HRZG7SO/ref=sr_1_3_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1490736016&sr=8-3&keywords=provasil

But I'm a complete noob on this subject. Can anyone help?

tl;dr what drugs do I buy to get mega motivated and focussed
>>
Sleep, exercise, fruit. Go buy some drugs called apples and bananas from ASDA

Or buy some adderall, it's illegal but there's enough in the country, it's expensive though like £10+ a pill.

Or buy some speed and snort a key to get your brain going
>>
i take kratom daily, in small doses between 3-5 grams it is highly motivating. in hogher doses like 10g + it is a sedative. truly a wonder drug and i totally recommend it as it has a million uses.

i wont be in this thread anymore, just thought i ld pop in
>>
>>18169257
Good luck getting kratom in the UK, you would have a better chance of rimming theresa mays asshole than getting it to be legal again.

Yay psychoactive substances ban!
>>
How is the fact that you have to write a 40 page paper in a week or else you will be fucked for life not motivation enough?
>>
>>18169328
because im a fucking lazy useless cunt
>>
>>18169243
just buy adderall from anyone with bed hair outside and is a student
>>
pick 20 texts you want to reference, pick two quotes from each, write 250 words on each (twice length of OP, lol). thats 10,000 words

-tips from a master procrastinator / pro masturbator
>>
also nootropics and aderall can fuck you up
>>
>>18169378
it's on the structural analysis of a rollercoaster. I have to consider a critical load section and run simulations of different possible setups for that area to find the best one.

Also all the other yada yada, history of rollercoasters etc etc.
>>
>>18169384
oh, right on, find 10 blank pieces of paper and think of something to write on each one: intro, simulation prep, simulations a b c d, problems encountered, how you addressed them, how your conclusions sit with other work in this area, outro, then add one point at a time on each page until theyre filled. start doing this it now, imagine tyler durden pointing a fucking revolver in your face

nootropics take too long to kick in, text your dodgy mates for speed but ffs you have caffeine in your house already
>>
>>18169378
Where do you have that idea from? Sounds pretty good, I might try it.
>>
>>18169414
years of fucking around until the last minute and panicking
>>
Get started on your fucking paper instead of screwing around with credulous supplements and vitamin blends.

There is no supplement, or substitute for, discipline. Get to it.
>>
>>18169432
this imo. make a start, even a tiny start. the first step is 10 times harder than the second cos u have 0 momentum. the more momentum you begin with, the faster it gets done. if you fuck around procrastinating with imaginary excuses like 'i need joe rogan brain pills' you have 0 momentum, if you put a pen to paper you have an infinite amount more
>>
>>18169421
The thing with the 10 pages. How much are you supposed to have read of the matter you're writing about when you start. Doing it when your knowledge about the matter is zero is unproductive and leads to nothing. I'm not OP, studying history atm.
>>
>>18169461
stick them on the wall, write 'intro' on the leftmost and 'outro' on the rightmost, write new points or cool quotes on each page, roughly by topic as you breeze over the texts for paper. this scales to any size project. fill em out, replace them with increasingly detailed and well structured versions
>>
>>18169500
Thanks a lot man, I screenshotted that to help me with future papers
>>
>>18169538
im a transgirl, world peace
>>
File: 1490038643223.jpg (43KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1490038643223.jpg
43KB, 640x640px
>>18169587
And I'm a /fit/izen. Stay safe babygirl.
>mfw thinking about you hurting
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.