[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to reach anywhere near the same level of euphoria

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: drugs-1.jpg (188KB, 1240x930px) Image search: [Google]
drugs-1.jpg
188KB, 1240x930px
Is it possible to reach anywhere near the same level of euphoria that drugs can provide?

Being drug free is lifeless and dull although I haven't even done any drugs yet.
>>
>>18169214
I'll never say it could take you beyond the sheer overwhelm of pleasure drugs can give, but by doing a regular spiritual practice (meditation, a little charity,and even *gasp* prayer) I've felt so good that i would have declined drugs if offered. It's not really a high but a level of calm so deep that you wouldn't want anything else anyways because it would disturb the peacefulness.

>I don't pretend that spirits are real or my prayers are heard by some entity, but I will definitely vouch that spiritual actions have very real positive physical effects.
>>
>>18169214
>Being drug free is lifeless and dull although I haven't even done any drugs yet.

Hahahahahaha, so how do you even know how they feel, dude? Stop glamorizing something with a single shred of evidence.
>>
>>18169214
> I haven't even done any drugs yet

What the fuck? How can you think this way yet not have touched drugs? Stop fantasising kid.

I was smoking 1.5g+ weed daily for 6 months and lower amounts daily before that for a year, and drugs are GREAT for the first 2 fucking times you do them, then it's chasing the dragon forever.

Drugs will frazzle your neurons over time and you will become an incoherent, depressed, depleted fuckwit if you do enough.

Don't fall for the jew hollywood propaganda of doing quaaludes with your rich buddies and cocaine off strippers assholes, and learn from your own experiences instead of brainwashing from the media
>>
Don't do drugs to find happiness. Ever. You will become dependent. Even if it is just weed. I know from personal experience. Just quit three days ago and I feel so much better already, aside from the night sweats and vomitting, of course. Save yourself the wasted time and money
>>
>>18169371
Eyyy, I'm on 12 days right now. My sweat smells like balls due to all the weed chems sweating out of me.

The sleep will get better after the 7 day mark, trust me.

Vomiting didn't happen to me, but god damn the insomnia for the first few days almost drove me insane.

Mood swings or irritable mood is common until even 6 weeks.

Go to reddit /r/leaves for info on quitting

>inb4 leddit

but it's a good source of info.
>>
>>18169214
physical effects no, happy effects yeah
people enjoy the physical effects more
>>
>>18169274
>Don't fall for the jew hollywood propaganda of doing quaaludes with your rich buddies and cocaine off strippers assholes, and learn from your own experiences instead of brainwashing from the media
At the same time OP, don't fall for the right wing propoganda that all drugs are bad and that they will all turn your bran into mush.

Do your research, use moderation, and safely explore some drugs if that's what you want to do. It can be done responsibly if you're mature enough.
>>
>>18169394
If weed "withdrawals" are giving you trouble don't ever do any drugs
>>
And no, I'm not expecting drugs to make my life exciting all the time
>>
>>18169400
Anon you shouldn't encourage anyone who says they feel lifeless to start doing drugs.
>>
>>18169717
Unless you are a psychiatrist :P
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.