[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it wrong to break up with somebody because they're so

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 255263.jpg (76KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
255263.jpg
76KB, 600x600px
Is it wrong to break up with somebody because they're so depressed they're making me depressed?
>>
>>18169050

No, it's fine. Protecting yourself and your mental health is a perfectly acceptable reason to break up if the relationship brings you more misery than joy.
>>
If they're depressed because of something that has recently happened to them, then yeah that's kinda fucked up but if you don't like them enough to stick through it then you're wasting their time as well as your own.

If it's a lifetime thing and you're not willing to put in the effort to make it through, don't force it out of guilt. You don't owe anyone anything.
>>
>>18169050
No its not wrong. You need to be happy
>>
>>18169069
>If they're depressed because of something that has recently happened
Car accident back in September has kept her off work and her misery has become too much to deal with
>>
>>18169111
Save yourself as others have stated but don't completely ghost her if she's seriously depressed. The worst you can do for someone who holds you dear in their life.

Support her but don't let it drag you down. Is she seeing a mental health doc for this?
>>
Remember that relationships are all about yourself.

If they are struggling or in need, do what is best for yourself.

And if you are struggling or in need, expect them to do what is best for yourself.

That way, no matter what happens you will benefit ^_^
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.