[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I try and increase the chemistry and sexual tension between

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1486633996565.jpg (90KB, 699x505px) Image search: [Google]
1486633996565.jpg
90KB, 699x505px
How can I try and increase the chemistry and sexual tension between my partner and I without it leading to sex?

We're having a few issues at the moment, specifically that his sex drive has decreased hugely. This probably isn't going to change immediately so I'd like to try and wet his appetite without putting him in a position where he needs to fuck me.

I suppose I'm talking about small actions which help to put you in the mood or think "wew that chick is so hot".
>>
>>18169044
Well. Be attractive physically. That's a huge one. Dress sexy but not slutty. Don't be gross even if you're just sitting at home.

Then - Flirt. Compliment him, be enthusiastic about being around him, be nice to him. Be physical without trying to get to sex: cuddle, kiss, be nice.
>>
Do you know of a reason for the decrease in sex drive? You say he wasn't always like this. How long have you been together? Men with low T can have frequent sex at the beginning of a relationship but will return to normal as time passes
>>
>>18169057

About 15 months. Reason is related to mood and hopefully on the mend. I'm trying not to draw too much attention to the fact that I'm crawling up the walls thinking about him fucking me...more going for the subtle signs that I really want him.

I don't want to put pressure on him to fuck me but I do want him to feel more like he wants to.
>>
>>18169066
As a female with a low sex drive husband I feel your frustration. Definitely don't ever pressure him about it when he isn't feeling it, because this leads to insecurity and exacerbates the problem. Have date nights. Go somewhere new and show a little PDA. Not like face sucking, just extra touchy/huggy. If you're used to a certain stimuli, having it in a new environment can make it feel new again. I hope that helps.
>>
From a male's point of view:

Date nights and flirting like the other posters said are horrible advice, that just makes any straight man want to jump out of a window. You have to start being a dirty whore around him and get him into it. From what I've read you sound reserved and not very sexual. Skip straight to the dirty talk, dress slutty, try something totally new. If you back off and "give him his space" in his point of view youre just getting more and more distant, and he might think you have no sex drive at all.

And if that doesnt work, then talk about it honestly. Say what you want and how you want it, he will naturally explain why hes not giving it to you at that point.
>>
>>18169066
This is such a fucking retarded mindset. I'm a guy and I've been in the position of being with a woman and not having a strong desire to fuck her. Know why? Because she never gave any queues that she wanted me. She would get into it once I initiated, but I felt like I would have to play a fucking game chasing a woman that i was together with for more than a year already. She never grabbed my cock and said "fuck me"... if she did I would have gone nuts. Try something new... I know you fantasize about men manhandling you and being the initiators in a sexual encounter, but as a guy in a long term relationship, you get tired of that bullshit and want the other partner to put in some effort from time to time. Tonight, go up to him and say something like "I really have been wanting you to cum in my mouth". What do you think he's gonna say, "not tonight dear"?

Good luck.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.