[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /adv/. I don't know what to do. I just found out my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: Ratigan.jpg (22KB, 398x368px) Image search: [Google]
Ratigan.jpg
22KB, 398x368px
Sup /adv/.

I don't know what to do.

I just found out my 13 yo sister texts some 21 yo dude, sends him pics and all that shit. No nudes thank god. Tells him literally everything about her every fucking day, what she did in school, where she went, and acts like your typical teenage girl that thinks she's in love.

I love her and want the best for her, so usually I wouldn't mind, but not in this case. The dude is fucking 21, and for some reason she tells him about me, what I do, even sends her my pics. I went through all their messages and she just makes goddamn walls of messages, and that guy responds with just some emojis or single words.

My first thought was to go and beat the shit out of him, but that's not what adult rational people do, and there's no basis. And I'm positive that they never actually met in person, although looks like she wants to. Should I let it continue or what? I don't want to one day find out that my sister is 14 and pregnant.

Random pic for attention
>>
Didn't try talking to her? Telling her how dangerous this is? Get your parents involved if all else fails.

Or maybe share this tale with her:
http://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/kiki-kannibal-a-story-of-stupid-hair-statutory-rape-and-online-stalking-in-south-florida-6535397
>>
Honestly, you don't have to physically beat his ass but get some adults (the bigger and more intimidating the better) in your family to confront him and tell him to stay away from their child. That's not unwarranted. Worst case scenario replace her smartphone with a basic cellphone with no apps or camera if she doesn't listen. Discipline her ass and keep her safe.
>>
>>18168785
That's quite a story.

Well, our mother actually found out that she hides something and asked me to look into this. I found what I found, and we tried to talk to her, but she rarely listens and seems to think we hate her. The usual kid-in-puberty behaviour.

Maybe I'll talk to that guy instead and tell him to stop that shit himself or else, since she clearly will listen to him first and us second. Not sure if that'll work though.
>>
>>18168830
The biggest and most intimidating adult in my family is me.

And that's part of a problem. I'm about to join the military in two weeks, that's fixed, so I need a long-term solution quickly.
>>
If there is anyway to contact him, tell him to stop immediately. I mean she's 13 and he's 21 how could you let this carry on?
>>
>>18168864
Use sisters phone to arrange meeting, meet him and beat the shit out of him. Then rape him and tell him there's more waiting for him in (state's prison), and if you ever hear about him talking to your sis again you'll commit murder--that you'd do anything to protect your sister.

Don't forget to cum in butt
>>
I hope this is a troll, because this is extremely dangerous situation.

If I were you I would no nonsese tell the guy to fuck off. Not a "Hey man, could you please not do that". No, you need to kick the door open, swinging a baseball bat and break a lamp type. This isn't a joke, or slightly frowned upon. If you dont act, he could lure her away and kidnap (and possibly worse desu) your sister. Get your parents involved. Take away her phone. Get authorities involved. Whatever it takes. This is heavy stuff.
>>
>>18168884
>there's more waiting for him in (state's prison)
Or more from OP when he's on leave.

Not even kidding but this is good advice. Fucking another man is the ultimate form of dominance. It's not gay unless you're a fag and enjoy it... Anyway, you do that to a man and he is literally your slave and will do whatever you say.
>>
>>18168874
>>18168891
Yeah, I'll do that. This is sadly not a troll. I'm fucking shaking right now, it's so fucked up.

>>18168884
>>18168920
I will consider that. He looks like your typical pretty boy faggot and is confirmed to weigh just 120 lbs. No joke.
>>
>>18168830
Do this before you ship off.
Make sure to inform the dude that the conversations she has are monitored, and that your parents absolutely will take anything illegal to a lawyer immediately. Make it clear that your sister is a stupid child, and that if she on a whim decided to send him a nude or anything, he'd be in possession of CP.

(This would obviously be a bit exaggerated for effect, but seriously look into getting someone in your family to look into her phone as much as possible)
>>
>>18168727
Get this guy's number blocked, take away phone from sister, find out how this pedo groomer got his hooks into your sister. Roll up to this guy's house with all the male friends and relatives you have, park on the street and just have all of them standing outside of their cars staring at this guy, while you go up to his door and talk to him, say your sister is only 13 and he needs to leave her alone. If he ain't there leave the message with his mom or dad. Don't address the glaring mob behind you, no need to verbally threaten, hopefully he gets the message.
>>
Go and beat the living shit out of him.

Best.
>>
if you do tell the guy to fuck off, be ready to throw hands because them's fightin' words
>>
>>18168727
Congratulations, you've let your sister become a slut. Way to go on onii-chan.
>>
>>18168727
>for some reason she tells him about me, what I do, even sends her my pics
kek
>>
There is nothing illegal about talking to 13 year olds
>>
the guy probably doesnt even read the walls of text kek
>>
Please, PLEASE do something. I "dated" older guys starting at her age and looking back it makes me fucking sick. She needs someone to cut it off. When I was 14 a 21 year old who "liked" me gave me a shitload of alcohol and told me it wasn't very much (didn't know at the time, was naive and bored, w/e tons of 14 year olds drink) I woke up the next morning and realized we'd had sex. To this day I remember that feeling of trying to shake away the disgusted feeling I had and it makes me want to vomit. I wish I had someone like you around at that time to stop that nonsense, my parents didn't care even when I told them. seriously, that guy is sick, there's no getting around that. Every dude who talked to me at that age ended up being psychotic predatory and just all around a bad, immature person
>>
Idk, he may not know exactly how old she is. Text him "hey this is my sister's brother, she is 13, texting her is really creepy. If you don't stop we will have the police investigate, thanks."

Then take her phone and give her a phone without texting until she is a bit more mature.
>>
dude I don't mean to be rude but how the fuck can you let this happen? you have to act, fast
>>
Just contact the police. Tell them you're not sure how he came into contact with your sister and that you're concerned that he could be doing it to others.

Even if they've got nothing to arrest him on they'll still scare the shit out of him.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.