[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im being forced to go overseas for "re-education" reasons.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5392.jpg (209KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5392.jpg
209KB, 800x800px
Im being forced to go overseas for "re-education" reasons.

Im a neet and if i dont listen to my parents they would kick me out of the house. They've already forced me to take my passport pictures.

Im being sent to my mums side of the family at Los Angeles.
No offence but i did some checking and la is 10% african and 47% spics.

Pic is me and my passport form. Is this it for me?
>>
Wait, so exactly what is your problem? You're a spoilt brat. Be less of one. Problem fixed.
>>
>>18168724
The problem is i will be living in a country or a city for that matter that has a total of 57% problem races.

It's the worst first world country they could be sending me to
>>
You'll be fine Jesus LA sucks but if you actually get shit done you can get out of that hellhole AUS, bring a couple Bearded Dragons with you, we need some new blood in the domestic lines in the US
>>
>>18168709

>australian
>not even cute

was gonna inviet you over for some mario kart desu but no
>>
>>18168766
>hellhole AUS
lmao... no mate. The hellhole is the city with 57% problem races. I wont even get a long with my mum's brother's family. I've visited them 5 years ago. They all act like typical thuggish americans while thinking they're black.

I need a solution i dont want to get sent to america.
>>
>>18168709
>>18168753
>australian
>child

Worst combo. Hopefully you get culturally enriched bitch.
>>
LA is fucking awesome. i'm from LA and mexicans and bros plus latinas are better than white girls and more loyal and they all can cook unlike white girls. it's awesome, don't believe everything you see in movies and shit.
>>
>>18168783
I probably will. You cant even go outside without strangers minding your business in america. Do i bring a gun to deal with problem races? No because ill be fucked by the criminal justice system. Do i just suck it up? Ehh maybe. My only chance is to suck it up or convince them to send me to a different country with a family who will house me
>>
>>18168794
i dont want to eat your fucking tacos mate.
>>
>>18168794

this. LA is pretty fucking great.

>>18168797

then dont eat tacos. Los Angeles has some of the greatest dining in the entire world without ever having to pretend like chipotle makes you exotic.

sushi, korean bbq, stout's burgers and beer, pastas, lawrys steak house, this place is legit.
>>
/pol/ memes and real life are two different things lad.

I've lived in NYC my whole life and spent some time in LA with my bro, I have never once found myself in a dangerous situation. Don't go down any dark alleys at night, pay attention to where you're going so you don't walk into anything like a drug deal on a corner. Don't listen to music while walking around. If you don't like what you see just turn around and find another way, or if you see tough guys just cross the street and don't make eye contact.

Also stop being a spoiled brat while you're at it.
>>
>>18168797
Mexican food in la is great. What the hell is wrong with you?
>>
>>18168818
>Don't go down any dark alleys at night, pay attention to where you're going so you don't walk into anything like a drug deal on a corner. Don't listen to music while walking around. If you don't like what you see just turn around and find another way, or if you see tough guys just cross the street and don't make eye contact

Christ

Look, someone just give me advice on what i can say to my parents so that they can either
1) send me to a different country (assuming theres family whos willing to house me)
2) not send me anywhere

I want to go to japan if anything but i soubt there's family there
>>
>>18168841

tell them you dont want to go, and have suggestionsf or back ups. if all else fails, threaten to leave the family and cut contact (Though this can backfire to be cautious). fake a rejection on your passport / visa.

no, there is not any more specific advice we can give you then this.
>>
>>18168841
You're over 18, they can't force you to do anything. If you don't want to go to America then move out and get a job.

You do what they want or you don't and grow up. This is the reality of NEET life, you will always be a slave to whoever is paying your bills. If you don't do what they want you're out on your ass. It's the path you chose.

Now either deal with it or don't.
>>
>>18168841
Surely you have family in China
>>
>>18168709
Dude you're not white. Shitting on other races so you can tapdance and get white approval just makes you a pathetic loser.
>>
>>18168841
>loser neet wants to move to Japan

LA will be good for you, come stay with me in Commerce, it's only 95% latino
>>
Lol this fucker won't get any pussy if he moved to LA.

Just another sell-out uncle Chan who's mad white girls don't want to fuck him
>>
>>18168858
But anon, surely they will accept him with open arms because he watches their children's cartoons. Not to mention he's Asian too, the Japanese love foreigners especially Chinese.

He won't need to get a job there either, he can just live upstairs from a maid cafe and read manga all day with his pure japanese gf.
>>
>>18168857
What is it with you americans and your obsession with "white approval" thats the thing with you people. You see race way too much. No wonder your country is being socially torn apart from within.
>>18168855
The problem with that is i become a huge degenerate in China. China would be my first choice but no they wont let me go to china. Let me use an american example., it's like being grounded into a room with all the games you at your disposal.
>>
>>18168873
This from the guy who literally called blacks and Latinos "problem races" and won't go to LA because there's too many scary brown people.

I really hope this is bait, and no one actually has this little self awareness.
>>
>>18168873
>What is it with you americans and your obsession with "white approval" thats the thing with you people.

> You see race way too much. No wonder your country is being socially torn apart from within.

Your entire post is about not wanting to go to a sprawling megacity, Los fucking Angeles, because there are "problem" races there.

4/10. Also aussies are fucking scum your rugby and cricket teams suck cock you fucking Asian bogan
>>
>>18168878
>latinos and african americans arent peoblem races
Racial profiling exists for a reason. Anon let me see things from your pov. You're an ethnic in america who has a chip on his shoulder against the white and hence you accuse me of sucking up to them where infact you were projecting your own discontent.
>>18168882
Even pewdiepie hates LA. You people cant even relax.

Also why are asian-americans acting black? Is this some extreme case of cultural enrichment?

Good we're scum. Dont come here stay in your containment shithole. How does it feel knowing i can walk around at 4am without needing to "pack heat" or worry about being mugged by a group of urban thugs. Yeah, stay mad.
>>
>>18168795
Dude, I used to live in Australia and I can see that you've clearly drunk the anti-American koolaid pretty hardcore.

True, there are a bunch of nogs and high-spans in LA, but as with any major city in the US, they are mostly segregated. Unless your aunt lives amongst them (which isn't likely because you look like a chink and chinks tend to fly their illegitimate cash over to the US and buy out safe all-white areas). You're just gonna have a pretty much normal life desu
>>
>>18168904
You're not even a fucking American yet you think you have any idea what it's like here, sad!
>>
>>18168904
>Good we're scum. Dont come here stay in your containment shithole. How does it feel knowing i can walk around at 4am without needing to "pack heat" or worry about being mugged by a group of urban thugs. Yeah, stay mad.

How does it feel knowing I can shit in a toilet, go to the beach and eat breakfast without being poisoned/killed by megafauna?
>>
>>18168904
>Australian hating on America this hard
Have fun in LA friend.
>>
>>18168904
>Even pewdiepie hates LA. You people cant even relax

Did you reference pewdiepie? Are you fucking serious. Kill yourself mate, you're hopeless.

Australians are the fucking worst, go back to shitposting on pol
>>
>>18168908
Australians are the autistic sibling that you lock in the basement of the commonwealth.

I'm not surprised by this thread at all. It's not even just the white Australians anymore, their entire culture is cancerous and disgusting.
>>
>>18168908
Tell me my point on racial profiling doesn't happen. I got a clear enough picture of america through the 2010 census.
>>18168910
>he didn't develop an immunity
Hue
>>18168906
I dont hate you guys but i dont want to live there. Im sure most Australian you met are intrigued by you and react positively
>>
>>18168928
You americans need to stop obsessing with race.
>>
>>18168932
>Tell me my point on racial profiling doesn't happen. I got a clear enough picture of america through the 2010 census.

People negatively profile Asian men too. I guess the small penis thing is true in Australia too
>>
>>18168935
You Australians need to go back to your prison cells.
>>
>>18168932
This is not a productive are of discussion. If you want to mindlessly shitpost go back to /pol/.

What advice do you still need? We told you that your should talk to your family about going elsewhere, but realistically your only options are to suck it up and do what they say since they're the ones working hard feeding and housing you for free so you can shitpost all-day, or you can man the fuck up move out and get a job.

Now cut the off topic bull, that has no place on this board.
>>
>>18168932
>Im sure most Australian you met are intrigued by you and react positively

Most Australians are drunk rude cunts who are the laughing stock of the commonwealth

You're not Zyzz nor are you steve Irwin fuck off back to sucking off abbos and losing at rugby you shite cunts
>>
>>18168939
Another race related comment. It's tearing the american people apart. That's not very progressive of america.
>>18168949
>rude
Yea... you need to loosen up
>>
Just stop replying to him, this is pointless.
>>
File: IMG_5849.png (54KB, 919x737px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5849.png
54KB, 919x737px
>>18168967

He's Australian posting on 4chan. What did you expect?
>>
>>18168932
>I dont hate you guys but i dont want to live there. Im sure most Australian you met are intrigued by you and react positively

Australians for the most part were somewhat intrigued, sometimes excited, but not all that much. If I was around people I hadn't spoken to, I would frequently be involved in anti-American conversations until I spoke up. Americans on the other hand are universally excited to talk to me when I tell them I grew up in Aus. Even nogs and spanners are always somewhere between impressed and excited to ask you about it in between their crimes

I love Australia and their people, but I'm just telling you that you really have it wrong about America.
>>
>is a neet
>still believes he's above other people because of his race
Holy kek m8. Way too much time circlejerking on /pol/
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.