[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup Yall I was standing on my rooftop just now with my housemates,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 14907219159851441209149.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
14907219159851441209149.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
Sup Yall

I was standing on my rooftop just now with my housemates, enjoying the nice weather and playing guitar while the neighbours sang along from their balcony.

The thing is, we live in a three story building. The top two stories have a seperate entrance and that is where we live. On the first floor (so our below neighbours) is inhabited by a family.

so we were chilling on the roof when sergeant fuckface downstairs screamed from the street downstairs that we absolutely cannot stand on the roof and we had to get down right now because we will get leakage in the kitchen. We just complied and didnt want to make a big deal out of this, but it's fucking eating on me. This is our roof right? His kitchen wouldn't get leakage and he has no authority to tell us to get off right? If anything our kitchen would get leakage but that is our problem?

Should I just tell him to fuck off next time or does he have a point?
>>
hello
>>
I should probably tell him to fuck off
>>
You're talking like you own the place, but you're just a tenant.

It's not your roof, call your landlord up and ask him if it'd be okay for you to damage his roof, and then you'd have your answer.
>>
>>18168641
Solid advice. You don't own shit mr tenant. You're a peasant renting from a landlord, and are at his mercy.

Bend at the knee for your lord, peon
>>
>>18168565
>>18168588
>>18168619
You're pretty new to 4chan aren't you?
>>
>>18168764
Yes newfriend
>>
>>18168780
Welcome
>>
>>18168808
It's just that I've been here and away from here for over 9 years and you youngsters keep changing whats hip every month so it's hard to keep up when you have a life in between
>>
>>18168849
go check out /pol/ for friendly up to date advice on how to behave on 4chan
>>
>>18168861
Thats where I lurk the most
>>
>>18168883
good man

14/88
HH
MAGA
remove kebab
>religion of peace
kek
and all that jazz
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.