[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'll give long background of my cousin: I have a female

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1469921226635.jpg (684KB, 1457x2094px) Image search: [Google]
1469921226635.jpg
684KB, 1457x2094px
I'll give long background of my cousin:

I have a female cousin who're living with me for 10 years and still here. She's 24, still single, and as far as I know never had a boyfriend/long term relationship.
I can tell, since she's never going out in weekends, and all these years the number of times she's going out can still be counted with my fingers.

She's clumsy, often make sullen looks if something not going her way, she's slow, and tunnel-visioned in working, constantly acting like she's hiding something from others/lying.
She never really open up herself to me, or our families, the one she opened up was our housemaid, and her own sister (my other cousin).

6 months ago she was almost get demoted and kicked to faraway state due to her poor work performance (she was brand executive on food product) and got her salary cut, but before it could happen she resigned.
Until this day she still won't talk to us what happened there. We only know it's because of her poor performance thanks to my mom's friend who works there.
After that, she tried to apply for job to numerous place only to get rejected, failed the test/interview.
The last job she got as brand exec is thanks to my mom's connection there. She'd never got the job without my mom's.

The positives I could add is she's a good kid who's still helping with chores and cooking.
She's not fat, but she's close to skelly mode atm, and she doesnt have an hourglass figures. Her ass and bust are almost flat.
Face is average, my male friends told me if it's only based on her face, they would consider dating her. I don't know they're honest or not.

The problem is, I'm really worried about her future. She doesn't seem to be able to form a good relationship with others, I suspect that's how she's still single till today.
If she become a cat lady, it's going to be an embarassment for my family, and of course I don't think it's a good future for any woman.

Is there any way I could do to help her with?
>>
Would you happen to be from Singapore or Malaysia?
>>
>>18168569
Yes.

And how's that supposed to help me with?
>>
>>18168573
Sorry lol, was just curious. Funny how i can tell right away.

I totally relate, i have someone in my family who i feel similarly worried about. Unfortunately i also havent found a solution. You say she opens up to her sister, have you tried discussing it with her? At the very least she has 2 people she could connect to, my family member doesn't really connect with anyone.

I've seen withdrawn people respond well by mixing with kind and outgoing people who invite them out to things, but i guess it's a catch 82 with your cousin since she can't make friends like that being the way she is.
>>
>>18168446
Marry her and have her be your stay at home wife raising your guys kids
>>
>>18168697
Sorry to know you got the same problem. I am not really close with her sister, and her sister is also a troublemaker, hard to talk with.
She even still hiding some thing from her sister though, so tough luck too here.

>I've seen withdrawn people respond well by mixing with kind and outgoing people who invite them out to things
I had tried making her go to communities and gathering. Once when she was still in universities, and once when she was still working, unfortunately it resulted in none.

>>18168717
Really? She's not exactly the type of girl I'd kill for.
>>
>>18168697
>Sorry lol, was just curious. Funny how i can tell right away.

It must be something from our culture that made able to tell.

Anyway, I'm open to hear if anyone have something to add on this matter, or maybe want to share their on experience on this.
>>
Sounds like she's been overly sheltered. Needs to be given some independence to built some character.
>>
best you can do is take her out and build rapport. not only are you getting her to open up and speak her mind but also having her develop social skills. you probably don't want her to enter degenerative cycle as she becomes socially inept, and further herself into exclusiveness.
>>
Solve all of her problems with your penis.
>>
>>18170682
We never really sheltered her here. We never forbid her going with her friends as long as she tell us where to go.
We don't forbid her finding a bf.
We try to encourage her joining communities and things.

I can't speak for her first 14 years of life tho.
She was living with her parents- my uncle and aunt until she got orphaned and adopted by my family along with her sister.

>>18170712
Honestly, I've tried that, but she keep acting disinterested or not ahowing any emotions.
It also hard to keep up conversation with her because she'll often keep her face down and eyes away when she's in conversation with someone.

Basically she's being difficult and uncooperative. It's tiring to try with her...

>>18170727
This is the second suggestion related to sex. At this point joking or not maybe there's some truth...

Okay I'll bite, say, if I'm a guy trying to woo this kind of girl, what should I do?
Maybe with this she'll open up.
>>
>>18170738
Remove your pants in front of her and display your penis. Preferably erect.

Pretty much see where things lead from there.
>>
>>18170745
Do you think her problems came from not being desired by men?

I heard for woman, not being desired by men is like a repeated kick in the balls for men. Especially since now she's mid 20s single.

I recall her sister told me nobody's hitting her in high school and university. Then at her workplace almost everyone's been married or has fiance.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.