[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I get on birth control? My boyfriend really wants me too

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: QkzwVSB.jpg (69KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
QkzwVSB.jpg
69KB, 1280x800px
Should I get on birth control?
My boyfriend really wants me too and I'm not sure.
It has so many cons, but I kinda want to take it bc I don't wanna get pregnant
>>
>>18168432
Hormonal anticonceptions will
>kill your libido
>weaken your period
>almost eliminate period pain
>make you more fat
>potentionally make you less fertile
>and other very funny side effects but it is rare

If i was the girl i wouldnt touch hormonal based ones even with a stick. But i am just a boy who cant get pregnant so i can talk bravely.

On the other hand there are other methods. Consult your doctor and remember some docs recommends procedures where they get the best cut.
>>
>>18168432
I've been on hormonal birth control for about four years and I like it. You can mitigate weight gain by not eating like a fat retard and it basically eliminated my acne and period pains. My period is also 100% predictable now.
>>
>>18168432
Birth control is not natural. It offsets your natural ability to cleanse your body. Sure, now it's ok because you're young and your body can handle it but think further in life. It can kill your ability to have a healthy child. By healthy I mean as in growing at a regular not irregular rate. Brain cell growth, eye cell and vital organ growth. Just something to think about.

I was with my gf for 7 years and she never got pregnant because my pullout game was on 100! He probably just wants to nut in you for the feeling. Which u still can get pregnant even in birth control and there's an even higher chance your baby will be deformed because of the birth control trying to kill it but not succeeding.. ijs
>>
File: 1446104545276.jpg (9KB, 200x217px) Image search: [Google]
1446104545276.jpg
9KB, 200x217px
>>18170021
>cleanse
>>
>>18170021
this is bullshit pseudoscience.

millions of women use birth control. its fine to take it.
>>
>>18168432
>so many cons
Such as..?

I've been on them for 5 years and they are the best option out there. Easy to take, less cramps, if any, lighter periods, less acnce breakouts, etc. Sure your libido may go down, but to me that's fine, and in some cases not an issue at all.
If you're scared of the commitment or going to the doctor's, just us a condom, but there are more benefits than not to use them. Be smart, always use protection.
>>
>>18170041
>there are still TONS of people that cannot make the distinction & buy it hook/line/sinker
Humans are fucking doomed.
>>
>>18170035
>>18170041
Just my opinion. Chilll.. y'all must be on ur period *drums and high hat* lol did u get the joke?
>>
If you're worried about the side effects of hormonal, I recommend you get either a copper IUD or the implant.

Copper IUDs last a very long time and are completely non-hormonal.

Implants have a very low dose of hormones that goes directly into the bloodstream. By contrast, the pill has to flood your body with a huge amount of hormone because your digestive system is unreliable and doesn't always absorb the same amount. So to make sure you get enough, they give you a huge dose. It weirds some people out but it is statistically incredibly reliable and much less likely to cause unpleasant side effects.
>>
>>18170062
Stop spreading disinfo.
>>
>>18170055
we'll be fine without your sorry ass

>>18170062
not a woman u idiot
>>
>>18170021
Birth control does not try to kill. It prevents the body from releasing eggs because it tricks the body into believing it is already pregnant. Your body does not release eggs when pregnant, because it's a waste.

Also, the uterus is designed to weed out weak implantations. That's what periods are for. They shed the lining and anything that isn't strong enough to hang on, to make sure resources aren't wasted on a poor egg.

Please read up on sex education.
>>
>>18170072
You must be on your man period.
>>
>>18170070
Do your own research.
>>
File: 1464452971885.png (116KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1464452971885.png
116KB, 480x480px
>>18170072
I was agreeing with you anon.
>>
>>18168831

This. Every girl I know who stopped using hormonal BC after taking it for over a year said they can't believe how terrible it is. Their lives were being tarnished by fucking with their hormones and they had no idea.

Stick with condoms or non-hormonal IUD.
>>
>>18170075
https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/you-wont-get-pregnant-if-you-use-the-pill-right-wrong/2013/07/15/4ceab94a-dcf9-11e2-85de-c03ca84cb4ef_story.html
>>
>>18170089
Tried to explain that earlier in a post. They don't believe me when I say it has long term effects
>>
>>18170086
nah man fuck you i was double trolling, i think.
>>
>>18170089
Do teas help with heavy menstruals
>>
File: 1464452971885-.png (131KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1464452971885-.png
131KB, 480x480px
>>18170100
k
>>
Hi ! It's all up to you... it does help prevent pregnancy but it's also YOUR body. Do your research and talk to your doctor about your concerns. There's more than one kind and different brands. If you notice changes that you don't really like, you can always stop the birth control. I started using it for my irregular periods... the only change I noticed was that my nipples became really sensitive for like the first month but I'm fine now. Everyone is different. Good luck hon !
>>
let him bust in your ass
>>
>>18170092
I never said it was perfect. In fact, orally-taken birth control is one of the more unreliable methods.

Still more reliable than pull-out.
>>
>>18170147
Cool I'm done with this thread. all in all hope it works out for all. No hate in my heart for any of you anons. All love!
>>
>>18168432
Make him wear a condom. Be strict about it too. The pull out method is NOT full proof....

I used oral BC for about two years on and off. It made me super crazy. I also ALWAYS forgot to take that shit and would take like 5 pills at once. I thought about getting an IUD, but the idea of having something implanted in me sounds strange.

Right now I make my husband use condoms (about 85% of the time). He REALLY wants to start having kids now, but I want us to wait a little longer (I'm 24 he's 30). I want us to save more money...but if it happens; it happens. We are at least stable enough..
Have him use a condom for now. Also start paying attention to your cycle. "In general, a woman's fertile window is the day of ovulation (usually 12 to 16 days before the menstrual period begins) and the five days preceding it".

If your guy isn't into wearing condoms then def. take BC.
>>
File: IMG_5697.png (25KB, 272x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5697.png
25KB, 272x320px
>>18170237
>>
I've been using bc for a year now, the one with the smallest amount of hormones. I noticed no changes on my body, only that my breasts are a bit bigger and I gained 2 kg from not being as physically active as before so I don't really connect that with the bc.

My skin is clear, periods finally consistent (I used to miss periods for 3 months in a row) and my mental condition is pretty much the same. I'm still a horny fuck but I did notice that initially I have a hard time getting wet, once the action starts though I'm a flowing river again lmao

The effect really depend from person to person and brand to brand. You have to take notice that there are different types of pills and generally the low hormone ones give you the least amount of side effects.

Also it's really safe, protection is now 48 hours so even if you miss a pill for one day you're fine, depends on the type of pill you're drinking though. The times when you have to take them are not as strict anymore and all in all I'm super happy about pills.
>>
>>18168432
I wouldn't because of the risk of long term infertility, but that risk is low.

Beyond that it is your choice. Shape up that bf into a good man who can support a family so you can have a marriage with some babies and get the young child years done with so you can enjoy your 30s and 40s.
>>
>>18171203
What the fuck are you even talking about? Has nothing to do with her post at all
>>
>>18171212
nice reading comprehension, birth control has a low risk of permanent infertility.

The longer you use it the more risky.
>>
>>18170041
Billions of women like feminine looking men now.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.