[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/adv/, I dont know anymore. I am feeling so lonely, I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1487078972694s.jpg (5KB, 250x210px) Image search: [Google]
1487078972694s.jpg
5KB, 250x210px
/adv/, I dont know anymore. I am feeling so lonely, I'm surrounded by a lot of people some of whom are my 'friends', but I still feel like I am alone. I cant rely on them because most of the time when I ask them for some sort of help they do it really half assed. I dont feel like sharing stuff with them because they often ignore it and dont offer any useful help, but when they ask me for help etc. I really try to offer my best advice. That's why I am asking here since I dont know anymore. I am I the problem, is it just the way things should be? Why am I feeling alone ?
Sorry for the whiny post...
>>
>>18168366
Kinda looks like you depend on others for your happiness/well-being. You seek validation, and when you got it and it didn't live up to your expectation you feel betrayed.

That's how it looks like from your post, or perhaps I'm projecting since I could relate with it a bit.

The thing is to help yourself you have to understand that nobody but yourself who will be able to make yourself happy and fulfilled.
It's all from within, not from outside -- others(external).
Try to expect less from others, only help them as much as possible without asking for gains/returns AFTER you're already helping yourself.
>>
>>18168376
I dont think I depend to much on others I feel happy when I am home alone listening to good music. Its just the constant paradox of being constantly around people , yet to feel alone

>Try to expect less from others
Is what I am doing currently, but lately I just feel like I dont want to rely on myself only.

Helping them isnt that much of a problem desu I am just like that I like helping.
>>
>>18168366
Your feelings are arbitrary and not representative of reality. Don't listen to them, and conscientiously focus on the facts, which are that you have friends and aren't alone.

Also take note that you have no way to tell how committed your friends are to their efforts, and you are most likely applying some confirmation bias to justify the way you feel.

In short, forget your feelies.
>>
>>18168376

This lad gets it.

I have to constantly remind myself that it is me who is responsible for my happiness, and of course, I am my own worst self-critic which makes it hard at times.
>>
>>18168403
Listen man, I have hugely started to ignore my feeling by saying "You control your feeling not they you". By doing that I have become hugely stoic and I dont want be just a walking emotionless body...
>>
Do you have anger issues anon
>>
>>18168475
Not really. When I get angry I just clear my mind or bottle the anger
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.