[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how can i stop getting annoyed af about clumsy people? it disgusts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2944.jpg (31KB, 220x176px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2944.jpg
31KB, 220x176px
how can i stop getting annoyed af about clumsy people?
it disgusts me that they have so little controle over their bodies. it triggers me that they don't think ahead and don't try to find the best way of doing something and instead injure themselfes over and over again. i want to slap them and gas them. i never want them to procreate.
>>
tell us what happened
>>
>>18168392
it's not just one thing. but the most recent one is a co-worker who always rips his fingers when getting a piece of scotch tape. he wouldn't once take the time to think the process trough. no, he just keeps janking it down in a brutish way in the wrong angle and ends up hurting himself EVERY FUCKING TIME.
>>
>>18168365
Control*
Talk about clumsy...
>>
>>18168654
Rekt
>>
>>18168427
I'd get off my high horse and let go of the superiority complex, mr ubermensch, bc you can't change anything and the stress will hurt your health>>18168427
>>
>>18168427

isn't that funny though? like you don't find that humorous, and call him a dumbass out loud and laugh at him in a friendly joking way?

that stress is gonna kill you anon

don't be so wound up
>>
>>18168654
talk about monolingual untermensch

>>18168664
>>18168670
it's not even the fact he hurts himself that annoys me. it's the fact that i'm supposed to work with people that are so unaware of their surrounding and aren't striving to optimize their actions.
>>
>>18168689

>striving to optimize their actions.

don't you feel it's a little unrealistic to expect everyone to be this way?

also I'm sure you're aware not everyone has the same level of motor cordination skills? That is why there are pro athletes and then clumsy folks like your coworker
>>
>>18168732
i know it is expected much. but god damnit, atleast put in a tiny bit of effort. like, how the fuck would you idiot have survived in a less cuckfriendly environement? oops, my baby just got esten by a wolf. oh well, time to keep doing whatever the fuck i was doing because it is the wolfe's fault and nothing i can do about. NO YOU IDIOT! YOU FOND WAYS TO KEEP YOUR OFFSPRING SAFE INSTEAD OF REPEATING THE SAME SHIT OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

then train them and stop the excuses. i'm really not fond of people that don't have the goal to reach peak performance.
>>
>>18168689
Yes, HOW DARE life not cater to everything you want and not fill your world with deep, complex, intelligent people that are comparable to your highly evolved brain.

Your ego is outta this world
>>
>>18168765
i'm no übermensch. by no means. but atleast i try to work on my obvious flaws. i don't see how it is expected too much from others to not repeat the same mistake over and over.
>>
>>18168772

How is you being mad at someone for not optimizing their actions any different than another person being mad at you for not optimizing your emotions?
>>
>>18168829
the difference is that i actually try

>i asked in the op "how can i stop?"
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.