[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, I would like to have your take on a situation. My

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4589.jpg (1MB, 2968x1668px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4589.jpg
1MB, 2968x1668px
Hey guys, I would like to have your take on a situation.

My now ex-girlfriend and I broke up yesterday after 9 months. Right after I woke up in the morning she started talking to me that she is overwhelmed with her life and that she needs time for herself and that she isn't satisfied with the relationship anymore. It was indeed a relationship of habit, there wasn't much love and passion left and we both are pretty stubborn so there were also quite some fights where she would throw fits of anger at me. I even caught myself thinking "when does this finally end".

Considering that, I agreed that we should end it so we parted ways on good terms. She then started to get offended and even angry because she noticed I was content and asked why Im not even trying to save the relationship.

She then started crying saying that she loves me and that she is afraid that it is a mistake. She was in immense pain. The next day she is texting me, saying it hurts a lot and it feels more and more like a mistake.

Now I feel responsible and want to ease her pain - should I do anything, like keeping casual contact or should I stop texting her for her own sake?

What do you think of the situation?

Pic unrelated
>>
Well, what do YOU want annon? Right now you're saying the only reason you'd want to get back together is out of guilt.

If you're set on not getting back together then you need to set that boundary really clearly and distance yourself if she can't accept that. She should take some accountability for herself, she needs to make up her mind or this is going to be a tedious on and off thing.
>>
>>18168363
>woman wants to keep relationship, says to you she dont and expects you to fight for her to keep her
>woman say A, think B, expect C

Decide yourself, we cant see into your heart op.
>>18168462 do this.

I would break up, but that is just me.
>>
Relationships end, it's natural. It sounds like this one had serious problems and you guys decided to end it before things really got ugly. That seems sensible to me. From the way you've described it though it sounds like she initiated the break up then got mad when you were OK with moving on. If that's true then it's a definite red flag of emotional manipulation and you've really made the right call splitting, especially if she was physically abusive as well.

I'd say go full no contact.
>>
>>18168462
>>18168812
She did not attemt to save the relationship that way. She actually was breaking up because the relationship sucked for both of us and because she needs time to figure herself out she said.
I just used this situation to get out of there ASAP and immediatly agreed to part ways because I was sick of her constant bitching and nagging.

Now she is in immense pain and says it might have been a mistake and I feel kinda bas for her and want to help her
>>
>>18168843
We both made our mistakes. She complained that I was quite a manchild because didnt help her in the household (we were not living together but I would come around 9pm after work and sleep at her place every night).

She on the other hand was quite tyrannical and oppressive, with a huge ego and pride, stubborn as hell, a control freak and anger issues because she would explode everytime things didn't go her way, always complaining and nagging.
>>
>>18168881

kek, does she expect you to clean her place too?

I'm sorry amigo but she's your mistake. sounds like a textbook case of crazy manipulative girlfriend and you are too nice/young to realize

stay away and find a better girl
>>
>>18168915
Little things like cleaning the cat toilet once in a while (she always said those are our cats).

Well, I intend to stay away. I did not had the balls to break up myself but not that its done I'm not going back.

I still hate it to see her suffering badly and I want help her somehow - any idea?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.