[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After many years of knowing someone, we finally ended up together.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1490638513639.gif (2MB, 400x219px) Image search: [Google]
1490638513639.gif
2MB, 400x219px
After many years of knowing someone, we finally ended up together. Happiest time of my life, absolutely zero regrets, I felt genuinely in love.

Here's the issue...this person makes me feel mentally ill and I'm pretty sure it's to do with how much I love them and how worried I am about losing them.

I'm normally a very calm and collected person but certain things happening recently have turned me into a terrible person. I'm aggressive, nasty, self deprecating and self destructive. I hate myself.

I think I already know the answer but in a situation like this, the only real option is to back off and leave the person to have a happy life without you, right?

I'm stuck in a kind of internal cycle and I can't see a way out of it. I'm worried I'm going to upset this person or make them feel bad and that's the last thing I want to do because I just love them so much.
>>
>>18168026
If you love a bird, would you cage it or let it free?
>>
>>18168026

Love can make us crazy. If you love her that much you're probably better than anyone else.
>>
>>18168026
Same boat

The thing that helped me was discovering that all of these traits boiled down to trust and insecurity issues. If you can work on trusting your heart and genuinely respecting them enough to trust them too, you can be with them while still being sane. Don't squeeze so hard, and keep working on yourself. You don't necessarily have to leave if you think you can do this.
>>
>>18168026
OH MY GOD, literally in the exact same position right now. My situation has escalated now though and I have other people telling me to leave the relationship. What helped me, was talking to other people and them being real with me and telling me I was treating my partner like shit, and now I am slowly starting to let go of the anger and treat him better, and in doing that I am trusting him and thus not so anxious about losing him all the time.
>>
File: you.gif (2MB, 383x576px) Image search: [Google]
you.gif
2MB, 383x576px
>>18168037
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.