[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I ran into this girl I am interested in while she was working.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1332356653122.jpg (8KB, 289x287px) Image search: [Google]
1332356653122.jpg
8KB, 289x287px
So I ran into this girl I am interested in while she was working. It went very well, she was very happy to see me and showed many signs of attraction. Her pupils were so big you couldn't see the color and her face as red as a tomato, and she even ignored things other people said at the time while locked onto me. So we talked for like 3-5 min, I got her phone number easily and she was happy to give it. I texted her that same day asking if she wanted to hang out after work and got no response. I waited 2 days and brought up the event she said was attending that weekend, and since it was cards I gave a flirty, "You probably got your butt kicked ;-)," at the end. Still no response a day later.

So my question, should I try to text again, or go see her in person. She was very into me and happy to see me, and she is quite shy. I have known her for some time but have been out of contact, but have heard from a friend she liked me back when we met but I was committed. Very confusing, and I would really like to be with her otherwise I would just say fuck it.
>>
>>18168014
Sorry op she's ghosted. She's not interested.

To this day I don't understand why girls do this.

If she texts you out of the blue you're golden. But if I were you I would stop sending her texts
>>
>>18168014
I'd try a third time per text and if she doesn't respond ignore the fuck out of her. Something like "hey how are you, pls respond". No need to put in any effort and see her in person when she's that impolite.
>>
>>18168014
You may have picked up on false signals OP, or she may have been having trouble with her actual guy, and was flirting to try and get you as a backup or rebound just incase. Sorry OP, but your best bet it to cut all contact
>>
>>18168022

Just odd, I mean her attraction was really obvious.

You don't think I should send something like hey I sent a few texts not sure if you got them, I would like to catch up, everything ok?

Or go see her at work again which doesn't seem that great.

>>18168033

She isn't that impolite really. I think she could have a current bf. That didn't matter when I was talking to her though. Also my friend said she has been unhappy.

Maybe moral dilemma?

>>18168038

I highly doubt they were false signals, I thought this perhaps as well. The second part maybe. I like her and would prefer any options to try this as opposed to meeting random people if possible
>>
>>18168050
Then it's probably the second case. Best bet is to put yourself out there and essentially use her as your backup if you can't find anyone else. You deserve better than someone like this OP
>>
>>18168058

How should I put myself out there?

Never had a problem like this.

I know her and know she is a good person. She is also quite hot. 99% of the time I would just ignore her, but I like her quite a bit and we missed a connection over a year ago.

So should I send something like, "Hey how are you? I sent a couple texts and haven't heard back (or alternatively, and I'm not sure I have the right number? She typed it in my phone herself though). Is everything ok?"
>>
>>18168101
You can send her one final text and see what you get. I suggest something like "you want to go out for coffee?" If you get nothing or a mixed bag of a response, then cut all ties, make a profile on to every dating site available (Tinder, Bumble, OKCupid, Plenty of Fish, and Coffee Meets Bagel should be sufficient). Join a gym, and start updating your Facebook page with monthly gains you have made. Also, pick up a new hobby where you can meet people (do a rock climbing course or something).

After you have done all this, you will have found someone else and likely have improved to a point beyond her. At some point she will see what she missed out on (probably through Facebook or something)
>>
>>18168113
Sounds good

For the final text should I include a picture? I mean if it is going to be my last one might as well throw my face in there, she liked seeing it last interaction.
>>
>>18168131
Sure why not. It's all or nothing at this point, so at worst it won't do anything if you cut the ties later, but at best it will help you if she is attracted to it. Good luck and god speed OP!
>>
Thanks anons!
>>
>>18168014
Did she ever reply? Are you sure it's the right number?
Also, if a guy told me I'd probably lose at a game I wouldn't find it flirty, I'd roll my eyes. I don't like when guys assume I'm bad at something. I do just fine, thank you very much. It might not bother this girl in particular, but women are used to not being taken seriously and it's kinda tiring. Just my two cents
>>
>>18168254
No she hasn't replied. She put it in my phone herself and it is a cell number.

I'm not really assuming she is bad at it, but she is good looking and probably gets nice stuff all the time, hence the winky smiley.

The exact text was "Hi name it's my name, I hope you had fun at the name event on your day off. Probably got your butt kicked right? :-)"

Any offerings on what to send in the final attempt to get a reply? I would like to compliment her but I feel like it won't get a response. Here is what I have so far and can't figure out a way to get a compliment in there and keep the flirty bits.

"Hey you want to go out for some food or bowling this weekend and catch up or would you rather be a granny?!?" I'm also going to include a picture of me kind of smirking with my cat (she likes cats).
>>
>>18168254
>>18168295
Also I have known her previously, she knows that I am typically a nice person, and should know that I didn't mean it in a degrading manner.

She is probably used to lots of people contacting her though and being too nice, I just want to stand out.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.