[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Been dating my virgin girlfriend for a year. I'm her first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: CEpxXXrVAAAjTQZ.png (653KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CEpxXXrVAAAjTQZ.png
653KB, 600x600px
Been dating my virgin girlfriend for a year. I'm her first boyfriend. We are going on a romantic summer vacation on in a tropical cove with minimal people. Should I make love with her under the moonlight on the sand? Should we do it in our tent? We told a little lie to her folks that friends would be with us on the trip so it feels a but adventurous.
>>
>>18167850
Have sex on the is one of the most uncomfortable experiences I've ever had.
Sand everywhere.
>>
Do not, I repeat, do not, have sex on sand. It seems romantic until you do it. Tents are okay.
>>
>>18167852
thanks I guess. Would a cloth blanket on the sand help? Should I propose to her also? She's one of those rare religious girls who isn't a fundie but is still reserved and conservative.
>>
>>18167850
Having sex is the nicest when its somewhere comfy...
Especially if its your first time because it can be scary.
So if theres a comfy bed and pillows and blankets that makes it more cozier and you feel safe with your partner. and You can cuddle after and feel comfy.

So if you have that option maybe take it?
Or try make the tent comfy

>>18167863
>propose
do you want to marry her?
>>
>>18167863
Not really that much. As you move, you move the cloth and sand gets everywhere.
If sand gets in her, it will be painful for both of you. Have sex in a tent, or in a bed.

>Should I propose to her also?
No, you've been dating for too little and you're probably way too young to get married.
Don't get married before your mid 20s, you've been together for 3+ years and you lived together.
>>
>>18167875
Sorry but I don't live by Western views of sex and marriage. The only reason I'm going to have sex with her is because I plan to marry her soon.
>>
>>18167875
>No, you've been dating for too little and you're probably way too young to get married.
Don't get married before your mid 20s, you've been together for 3+ years and you lived together.

look at this faggot
>>
>>18167885
well why did you even ask if you should propose since you have already decided
>>
>>18167891
I was asking if I should propose to her during the same vacation or maybe wait a bit longer
>>
>>18167885
Then why did you ask?

>>18167886
Literally look at statistics.
People who marry before 23 are pretty much surely going to divorce, people who dated for less than a couple of years when they get married have extremely high chances of divorcing.
>>
>>18167895
because your USofA is already a lost cause anon. You never survived the Sexual revolution.
>>
>>18167894
if shes religious and conservative doesn't that mean you should propose first,
get married
and then have sex?

do it in that order if you're gonna marry her anyway
make her a true virgin bride
>>
gayest thread of the day?
>>
File: over smug redman.jpg (52KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
over smug redman.jpg
52KB, 1600x900px
>>18167863
>Should I propose to her also?

Best joke i've heard all month
>>
>>18167904
I don't live in the US. In my country average divorce rate is lower than most eastern and asian countries.
We are beaten just by muslim countries where it's illegal to have sex with people unless you're married.
>>
>>18167911
But the vacation is already set. So I'll just be alone with her and not do anything?
>>
>>18167919
You still have a very western view of sex and relationships
>>
>>18167904
Divorce stats are absolutely fucking fine PROVIDED YOU WAIT TIL YOU'RE A LITTLE OLDER. You know, like the guy you're replying to is advising.

It is not like we're talking about waiting til you're 30 or anything. Just the shockingly old age of 25 or so.

Some people have fully-formed adult personalities before then and know what they want, but not most of them, and if you're damn sure that you're one of the exceptions, you're certain not to be.
>>
>>18167922
We're not cultural relativists here. Most of us aren't, anyway. You're posting on a site with a largely first-world, western (or at least westernized) userbase. He's giving good advice and if it's not compatible with your culture, well, while you're certainly free to ignore it, it ain't the advice that's wrong.
>>
>>18167922
It's just an educated view on relationship and sexuality, really.
The younger you get married, the higher your chances of divorcing are. The shorter you've been together before getting married, the higher your chances of divorcing are.
That's it.

I am not advocating that you should fuck around, or never get married - I am advocating that you should finish growing your pubes before committing to something for the rest of your life.
>>
>dating one year
>no sex

You are clearly underaged.
>>
>>18168002
Not everyones shares the same values.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.