[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

29, seriously considering killing myself. I've done nothing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1485802469845.png (203KB, 500x251px) Image search: [Google]
1485802469845.png
203KB, 500x251px
29, seriously considering killing myself.

I've done nothing but be a failure my entire life. Took me 6 years to get a bachelor's. Didn't graduate til I was 26. Have no skills. Fucked up my chances to live my dream 6 times now. Single. I've seen the statistics, I've basically fucked up any chance I had of being any kind of success.

Fantasize about murdering a certain person I've never met, but he's caused me an enormous amount of pain over the past 3 months, in no way does he deserve it, but god I want him dead more than anything. I can't sleep I'm so fucking angry.

But killing him won't make me happy, or improve my life, so I might as well just turn it all off right?

What should I do?
>>
You should talk about it, why do you wanna kill this dude? Tell me about how you've fucked your life. Don't mind the statistics, they mean nothing for you, you will do fine if you actually put forth measurable effort.
You can hit me up on kik if you need to talk, IscariotRising, I'm a fuckup myself but I'm sort of slowly getting it together.
>>
who gives a shit if you have achieved anything or not
i work in a lumber mill and dont have a gf :D
>>
this american notion of you must achieve steven jobs tier success and such is damaging to ppl

cant you just, do what you like and enjoy your life?
i guarantee a female will want in on that sooner or later

failure means you have been trying, thats good, keep failing, keep trying
killing yourself doesnt help you anyway
>>
sorry I dont have any advice,

But can i just ask, not sure if I should make my own thread, what is your opinion on suicide notes/letters.

Is it better to leave one for your family for closure, or does it make things worse?
>>
>>18167805
It has been 6 years since someone I loved committed suicide randomly with no note. I have no closure. I don't know what went through his head before he did it. I think about it every day of my life and it has left me absolutely heartbroken and suicidal myself.
>>
>>18167789
That is rather sound advice.
There is too much pressure to achieve a nearly unobtainable social status.

Be yourself and do something fun with your life! You don't live to work; you work to LIVE! You may feel like you are too old, but you are young. What I wouldn't give to be 26 again, working at a shitty tech support call center and road tripping my ass off!
>>
>>18167819
I feel sorry for you on his behalf.

I promise I'll leave a note if I do it too.
>>
>>18167827 and OP
I hope things get better for you.
Yes, that sounds cliché, but I am suicidal as well, so I don't have much in the way of advice.

Anons need to stick together to get through this normie fuck fest called life.

I seem to encounter some of the most interesting people here, but we are all in a state of anomie.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.