[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >male in his 30s >Didn't shave, or bath

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: Mens-Hairstyles-Unkept.jpg (16KB, 250x347px) Image search: [Google]
Mens-Hairstyles-Unkept.jpg
16KB, 250x347px
>be me
>male in his 30s
>Didn't shave, or bath in two weeks.
>don't change underwear for days, even when slept in them
>go shopping like that
>not giving a fuck
>get hit on by babes

It's not the first time, it actually happens all the time. The less I take care of myself the higher the chance that beautiful woman want me. I don't get it. I wouldn't say I stink but I certainly don't smell like flowers.

Can someone explain that to me?
>>
I wouldn't stop showering for it but yeah, women can be lured in by smells just like men do.
>>
>>18167640
>Can someone explain that to me?
You must be very handsome and/or extremely sociable

Perhaps shit is also different in your 30's but I wouldnt get away with any of that.
>>
>>18167648
Honestly, I consider myself average looking at best. I'm not social at all. Most of the time I'm in the front of my computer. I don't work out and I'm overweight. I don't look fat but once I rise my shirt there is quite the belly.

When I was younger and tried to get "the girl" she literally told me to go die and that she felt like puking.

Okay, maybe I look more "manly" since then but honestly it's a mystery to me.
>>
Jesus Christ, how little pride do you have in yourself?
>>
>>18167654
I guess social value really does go up for men in their 30's then? Either way, consider yourself very lucky.
>>
>>18167659
what do you mean? I live alone, why spend money on water, soap and laundry when there is nobody arround to care?
>>
You are probably mistaking people being nice to you for hitting on you. They are probably being nice because they think you are a literal retard.
>>
>>18167660
Maybe I really should? It just feels wierd, it's like all the things tought by society are lies.
>>
>>18167640
Do they actually want you or do you just THINK they want you?

But yeah, assuming they want you, maybe a good deal of chicks just like the "I don't give a fuck" look. Wouldn't be good for anything long-term though.
>>
>>18167669
>>18167666
Well, I had some ask me for my number or what I'll do later. However I'm not a retard I can tell the difference, who the fuck doesn't? I don't know about you but even when not talking, if a woman wants you, you'll know, k?
>>
>tfw people i've known online and people irl have told me i should model but no girls have ever hit on me or tried to start any conversations with me or anything but apparently average dudes get hit on all the time

am i just being pranked goddamn
>>
>>18167699
dude, I swear. It's like chicks these days all follow the book "how to choose the WRONG man" to a t.
>>
it's your natural body odor (pheromones??), research for more details
>>
>>18167640

>no shower for 2 weeks

mate i promise you fucking stink.
>>
>>18167859
This. Unless OP uses a bidet, he's going to smell like ass from several metres away.
>>
>>18167878
>>18167859
>>18167855

There is the thing. I usually don't sweat much, compared to other people. There are two instances I stink, one when I'm ill or about to become so, second when I got bacteria (those are usually produce stinky smell) on my body I'm not used to.

Other than that I can smell "sweaty" for sure, after two weeks without bath but again, I don't smell like shit or anything. Even my shit usually doesn't smell bad. It still smells like shit so don't get me wrong but more like the last food I ate, compared to other people shit that smells like something dead crawled out of their body and I had the non-pleasure to get into the area of impact in public toilets.

About Pheromones, I wonder. It might be related to it but there is no good way to test it for sure. While I've got a thick skin and don't give a fuck for a lot of things, I'd rather not go up to a female and ask "Yo, smell my nutsack for a bit and tell if you feel hornier, k?".
>>
>>18167917
lucky you, i literally sweat so much i could take 3 showers a day if i feel like it. I have to use clever tricks to hide my armits when so i wear multiple layers of cloth even in summer for camoflage purposes. I swear i must be the filthiest motherfucker ever

fortunately my sweat has a nice manly scent, but shieeeeeet
>>
>>18167662
>why spend money on water, soap and laundry when there is nobody arround to care?
Good hygiene is for your benefit, first and foremost.

You don't need to shower/etc every day (see Adam Ruins Hygiene) but more than never would be a good idea.
>>
>>18167931
>>18167929

About smell, hygiene and health. I had skin problems, a lot of pimples and dry red places. I found out that it was actually better for my skin if I don't destroy the natural barrier with intensive "hygiene". Usually, if it's itchy, it's time to wash up but daily shower could isn't good for me I found out. Yeah, I'll still do it if I know I'll be in contact with people everyday but usually I'm not so I can be "lazy" in this aspect.
>>
>>18167917
Dude, you do realize, right, that people are generally not very aware of their own body odor?

Some people sweat less than others and smell better in general (Some whole ethnicities naturally smell better -- sounds like BS but it's true, look up the difference between western and East Asian sweat glands.) Still, whoever you are, I can PROMISE you that after two fucking weeks you're still getting pretty gross, and also that you're not fully aware of just how gross you smell.

As for pheromones, people talk about them a lot, and they're not necessarily wrong, but no chemical acting as a pheromone (in humans) has ever been chemically isolated. Never. And people have researched this. Certainly nothing in sweat seems to act that way. So treat that idea with healthy skepticism at least.
>>
Also, there is an enormous middle ground between "two weeks between showers" and "wash your whole body with soap every day." Like, oh, I don't know, splashing your face with water daily and washing certain key areas with soap every two days, only taking full-on showers a couple times a week.
>>
>>18167640
Maybe you just look better with beard
>>
>>18167945
Then again, in case of shopping people wouldn't have to endure my smell for long even if it's a stink I'm not aware of. So, I'm not giving a fuck, deal with it. With babes hiting on me, it can't be so bad, can it be?
>>
>>18167640
You probably smell like shit OP. Take a shower if not out of respect for others then out of respect for yourself.
>>
>>18167955
I have no idea why that would be. Maybe you're the one human being out of 7 billion or so who smells better when he doesn't wash for 2 weeks. More likely it's confirmation bias and you don't really get hit on any more frequently when you don't shower, or there's some alternate explanation -- you feel more comfortable and confident when you don't wash up and that's evident in the way you walk, or whatever. Who knows.

Either way, it's on you, dude. I'm almost certainly never going to meet you. I recommend you shower more often -- I agree that we go a little overboard today with daily showers, but there is a middle ground -- but by all means, feel free to not take my advice.
>>
>>18167964
okay, let's asume I do. Does that mean woman are attracted to shit? Does any shit work or is just my shit? What makes woman attracted to shit if it does? Is apes throwing their shit at enemys not actually a defensive mechanism but a chance to spread their shit to attract more she-apes in the area? Mystery!
>>
>>18167973
>Does that mean woman are attracted to shit?
No, otherwise you probably wouldn't be single in your 30's. Also hitting on someone is different from a date or any sort of real investment. As >>18167669 you could also be misreading signals.

>Does any shit work or is just my shit? What makes woman attracted to shit if it does?

No one is attracted to poor hygiene. It's a sign that something is wrong with someone besides being disgusting, because they can't even do the basic thing and care for themselves. But again you're running with the idea that benefits you the most rather than the reality.

>Is apes throwing their shit at enemys not actually a defensive mechanism but a chance to spread their shit to attract more she-apes in the area? Mystery!

Not a mystery. You can get very sick from poop. Most disease is orofecal.
>>
>>18167987
dude, I was being sarcastic. I established in my very first post I don't smell like flowers. I'm aware of the health risk bad hygiene can be the root of. I think too much hygiene ist good either and my impression of too much is probably a bit different from others but in the end this is there very reason I even openend this thread. Bad Hygiene shouldn't make people want to be near me, more like the oposite but why would someone hit on someone like that!? Now, you can think I make things up but I really don't. It not like some whores or tramps come to me, it's seriously beautifuly woman with very clean and proper appearance. So, well... that's how it is.
>>
>i live and look like a smelly neckbeard but i got hit on by hot women!
>i'm totally average and not attractive guise, I swear!
>why oh why does this happen to a plain neckbeard like me! lolol women amirite?

OP is either lying about his attractiveness or about the women. Most likely OP is an attractive guy who was playing sports and he got hit on by some girls afterward while sweaty and stinky.
>>
OP just be lucky you live in a world where women (or even men for that matter) make eye contact with you.

Before I had a schizophrenic breakdown, women would flirt via eye contact all the fucking time with me. Now, it's like I'm in a new world where people make it a point to not show that they're interested in you as a person. It's like they know I'm mentally ill and are terrified, but I live in a medium city so that can't be it.
>>
>>18168135
>Now, it's like I'm in a new world where people make it a point to not show that they're interested in you as a person

Oh man, I thought I was the only one who got that. It's like once they find out you have issues, they make a considerable effort to act as if you don't exist.
>>
>>18167640
>didn't shave
>not giving a fuck

That's it.

easy dude.
>>
>>18167640
OP you might be narcissistic. If so, it's good to try to nip it in the bud.
>>
File: don.jpg (61KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
don.jpg
61KB, 413x395px
>>18167666
>>
>>18168135
it's all in your head buddy. tehehe
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.