[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HELP, is this girl leading me on? I'll try to summarize:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 4324729423792.jpg (35KB, 660x410px) Image search: [Google]
4324729423792.jpg
35KB, 660x410px
HELP, is this girl leading me on?

I'll try to summarize:
So, i've approached this girl from my college two weeks ago, she's not in the same class but we ride the same bus home. She was really receptive and seemed interested in me, she gave me her number, we texted for a while and made plans to go out together. It went very well, we talked a lot, flirted and when i took her home we made out in my car for like 1 hour.
Last week on Monday i thought she'd be all over me but she seemed completely aloof as she saw me in college. Again we made plans to go out together in the weekend and this time we had sex.

Here's the thing, when we go out together, when we are alone or even in the phone, she seems to be crazy for me, but in college or around her friends she seems like a completely different person, aloof and somewhat distant. When i try to kiss her she even moves her head so i don't kiss her lips even though she sucked my dick on Saturday.

What do i do?
Should i have the "what are we?" conversation already or will this make me look clingy and drive her away?

Will provide more info if asked.
>>
>>18167624
If you're trying to kiss her in front of her friends then she probably just doesn't like PDA or wants to keep things more casual for the time being (things seem more serious when you make it known to your friends/family). You guys have only been together for like two weeks and haven't even had decided you're a couple yet, after all.

In the end no one on this board can really know her motivations though, you should talk to her about it if it bothers you.
>>
>>18167642
How do i approach this subject without seeming desperate/clingy?
>>
>>18167645
Ask her what she wants before telling her what you want.
>>
>>18167649
Thank you, i will definitely do that.

Do you think i should ever mention that i am bothered by the fact she seems distant and aloof when we are in college and that i wish we were more intimate/closer or Will that make me look more pathetic than i already do?
>>
>>18167651
It would probably be better to hold off on that conversation for a little while. Again it's only been two weeks, you're not an "official" couple yet.

Just actively try to get closer with her for now, have the talk about what she wants. Ask her other questions about herself, take her on more dates. She'll likely get more open about PDA and whatnot with some time.

If she's still aloof in a couple more weeks then ask her why she is more distant others and (gently) let her know how you feel about it.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.