[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys. I'm kinda in a struggle atm. So my girl and I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 20170328_000901.png (1MB, 1439x1492px) Image search: [Google]
20170328_000901.png
1MB, 1439x1492px
Hey guys. I'm kinda in a struggle atm. So my girl and I have been planning on moving to another country to study and work. And live there and we both currently live with our parents. Now. We've spoke about this alot. She really hates the current city we live in and currently has a job. She's told me she wants to move to a different state or city quite a few timea now. And today she told me she found a job where she wpuld work at a hotel and have everything paid for her (rent food basically everythinf. And still get paid. Kinda like those disney world study and work student job thing.) . I told he we could go but id probably have to find a place and ect if they dont let me live in her home and itd be with roommates.) She told me that she still wants to go to said country as well. I told her sure but if we go with her hotel job first. Moving to the other country would be delayed by A LOT. And then she tells me she needs to think about all of her decisions and she needs to think about everything and now she feels we're moving too fast but maybe she's wrong. Now I'm just thinking what did I do wrong. At first I was against leaving to the other city and state and now that I'm okay with it she wants to think about doing anything now. We've spoke about leaving to the other country for a few months now. So this is just shocking cause yesterday she was really excited to leave and now she's having second thoughts about everything. What should I do? She's now acting like she doesn't want to go. And said she didn't say she would come to said country because of me but because she's been wanting to go to study for the longest time. Since she knew she wanted to study university. I'm 100% sure this is the girl I want to marry and live with for the rest of my life. And she comes out with stuff like this. It just. I hurts really bad. I didn't expect this at all today. We've lived together for a while. We've spoke about getting married and everything. So I dont know what to do now.
>>
She hasn't said anything since she told me she needed time to think. It's been 3 hours since then and no answer. What should I think guys? She hasn't been connected on social media since then. Did my relationship just take a deep drop south? This is my first actual serious relationship. The first one where I asked the girl to be my girlfriend. I'm pretty attractive. Have girls come up to me ask for my number. Past relationships were just me saying yes out of sympathy for the girl I was dating and I would just ignore them or tell them it was an open relationship and be with other girls or be with friends till we would break up. Now I feel like it's karma coming at me for doing those things. I feel that since I would sympathy date other girls. I'm gonna get screwed over. She knows of this. She knows everything about me and vice versa. We're both in love but this just freaks me out. Since it is my first real relationship. One I actually fought for. And I don't want to see it just end because of a short discussion. I don't know guys. I really need help here.
>>
Going to bump then try to go to bed.
>>
Guys please...
>>
Hey anon, you havent demonstrated enough of whatever it is she is looking for to leave the country with you. She doesnt want to hurt you though. Seriously you should do your thing and leave her alone for a while. Dont be mean but dont go into beta orbit either.
>>
>>18168298
She messaged me like nothing happened today and said she wants to come over and watch movies and sleep. And is saying we're going to eat dinner with her family this weekend. And yea her family already knows of our plans to leave.
>>
>>18169406
how long have you been dating?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.