[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend is fucking amazing in every aspect. From her personality

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5735.png (761KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5735.png
761KB, 750x1334px
My girlfriend is fucking amazing in every aspect. From her personality down to her body. She's, in my mind, perfection. The thing is other guys see this too. Every time we go out somewhere, there's a guy a checking her out. It's almost instant. She has this affect on guys that are old, to young boys. I know she won't cheat or anything, but should I learn to fight. I want to be ready in case someone tries to pull up on my bitch. There's a bunch of guys I know that like her. One is some dude in the navy. And he's always messaging her and shit. I'm not ugly, but I don't think I'm most atttactive either. I do need to work out though. I don't know, basically should I learn how to fight.
>>
>>18167595
Wouldn't hurt to get in shape and learn some basic street fighting skills. Would also help you with you with feeling more attractive for your girlfriend, and in return her maybe being more attracted to you, which might also lessen how much you care about other guys looking at her.
>>
File: 1485287514704.jpg (38KB, 400x619px) Image search: [Google]
1485287514704.jpg
38KB, 400x619px
>>18167595
>but should I learn to fight.
Essential skill for THE man, OP.

And get in shape as well so you can be sexy as fuark for your girl, DO IT FOR HER.
Also if you get more fit you could have more sex desu.

tl;dr what fp said but with more cheer
>>
>>18167595

The fuck is going on your head?

What scenario do you imagine where you would need to fight over your girl?

>guy hits on your girl
>your girl either responds favorably to him hitting on her or she doesn't

where do you come in? I seriously doubt anybody will try to rape your gf in your presence - and that's the only situation you might need (some) fighting skill.
>>
the thing is anon
she could get anyone she wants
but she wants you

my gf explained to me i should be feeling proud not jelous
you have a trophy girl, get some confidence out of it instead of wondering when should you throw attack a person who notices the same thing
>>
>>18167595
I have the opposite problem OP
My bf is very handsome and has a very good body and his muscles are always popping in shirts, singlets and shorts so I can't walk anywhere in public without girsl or guys giving him so many looks and glances.

Even at shops and restaurants girls and guys will comment on his appearance, muscles or something and even ask for his number when I am there.

It makes me feel very insecure, even though I know he loves me.

Meanwhile, I never get attention from anyone, im completely average
>>
Work out for yourself primarily, and learn to fight because it is a basic life skill.
You'll be buff, have more confidence, fuck like a beast, and if she does leave, well, you will have all of those great qualities for another girl to enjoy.
>>
>>18167807
>I never get attention from anyone

well, he is with you
so you get attention from somebody who all these people drool over
>>
>>18167849
yeah i know and im completely happy with that, i didnt mean it in that way

I just get a bit jealous and insecure sometimes like why is he with me when hes clearly more attractive than me?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.